13- Thirteen

Lila turned around. "Well, about time!" She folded her arms, and watched as Marinette walked towards her.

"L-Lila? Are you mad?" Marinette asked. "I'm sorry. It's just that, I couldn't help listening to your conversation with Adrien. I didn't want to make you a liar so I decided to show up."

"Oh," Lila was surprised at this. "Marinette, you didn't have to. I was actually planning something."

"Can I know?"

"No, you can't." Lila unfolded her arms. "Sorry."

"But..." Marinette sniffed. "I feel completely useless. I don't have anything else to do. You and Hawk Moth are the only ones working so hard. I feel so bad. I have to do something."

Lila backed away. This was kinda so unlike her, but she smiled. Maybe Marinette had finally realized she was wrong. "Well, I can tell you a little something."

"Please, anything will help," Marinette have her a smile back.

"You know Adrien? We found out that he has got something to do with Chat," Lila whispered as if they were not the only ones around. "We wanted to capture him and force him to tell us where Chat is, or get Chat's ring for us."

"What, really? That's a brilliant idea," Marinette exclaimed as she hugged her. "I have to help. I can help you."

"Yes, Marinette, you can help." Lila smirked. "If you can get Adrien alone, if you can get him to trust you, that would be great."

"Oh, my pleasure." Marinette chuckled, before she started walking away.

----

"Any news on Marinette?" Nathaniel walked up to Kim and Ivan, who both shook their heads. "What about Ladybug?"

"We haven't seen any sign of them," Ivan sighed. "We've searched everywhere we could."

"Well, keep searching," Nathaniel exclaimed. He wanted to find those two fast fast, especially Marinette. He loved her, he didn't want anything or anyone hurting her.

"Actually," Adrien walked up and stopped the group. "You all can stop searching now."

"Why? Have you found her?" Rose asked.

Adrien smiled. "Yes."

Immediately Nathaniel rushed to him. "Well, where is she? Why isn't she with you?"

"Calm down," Adrien chuckled. "I understand you care about her, but I promise you, she's safe. I met with her today. It turns out something is happening, so I got her to start working with us."

The group frowned.

"What exactly is this thing?" Alya asked.

"I don't exactly have time to explain," Adrien said. "Don't worry. Eh, Ladybug is with Marinette and they're both safe."

"Well, that's a relief."

Adrien smiled when his phone started ringing. Marinette had promised to call him if sue got anything good.

"Hello. Marinette, have you found out anything?" He walked away from the group.

"Yeah," Marinette said. "You see, Lila planned to kidnap you and force you to tell her where Chat was, so she could take his miraculous."

"Wow. What are we going to do about that?" Worry swept over his face. "How are we going to get your memories back?"

"Don't worry about my memories. I don't care!" Marinette growled. Besides, I don't want to remember all the horrible things you all have done to me. "Just focus! I'll get more information from Lila. You stay up, and I'll call you later."

"Alright, bye."

He sighed and hanged up.

Marinette, why don't you care about your memories?