Udaipur Calling

Vikram's pov

So today we all are leaving to Udaipur, our half home. I don't have very pleasant memories from there, except for our childhood days.
But Smriti insisted, all the functions are going to be held at our ancestral palace. Yes, when she said "we are the Royals" it was partially correct coz we are the descendants of Udaipur Rajwada.
Our extended families still live there, including my Tayi maa sa. She is the only one who is still close to me after all these years and she is the only reason, we are still associated with the Rajwada.

Anyways, Smriti told me that I have to arrange for a private helli as her designer along with her family, will be coming on the engagement day with all our dresses. Strange! Smriti can never live on the edge like this. But anyways I asked my manager to inform Ms. Singh about the arrangement, hope everything will be fine.

With that we all left for Udaipur, and did I tell you, my little princess Kiyara is so super excited to go there. She thinks that we have a palace over there, like her fairytales.

She is going to have some real fun and royal treatment, as technically she is the Princess of our Rajwada!

We all sat in our private jet and left for Udaipur.

Akira's pov

Gosh! I am late!!!! Mom will be ready with her lectures.

As I rang the doorbell, it was opened by my dad, thanks goodness! I smiled at him but he told me to brace myself for my mom's talkings.

So, someone decides to show up, huh! My mom said, irritated.

And my dad gave the 'I told you' look.

I went to the kitchen and back hugged my mother. And said- Sorry maa, today was an unexpectedly busy day.
I was assigned for some work, so took some while. I am sorry!!!!

She patted on my shoulder and said- Hey Aki, you don't have to apologise...I understand it. But you know your son doesn't.....he was waiting for you and was upset.
Aki, he is a small kid, he needs you more than anything.

I sighed and said- I know that mom. I will make it up for him and you know what, I have the perfect plan for everyone.

What is it? - she asked excited.

I replied- Mom, you remember Smriti, right? She invited us all to her engagement at Udaipur and we all are going.
I am sure, Vidit will have a good time.

Since when you started to mingle with your clients Aki? She asked suspiciously eyeing me.

Nothing like that mom, it just that I have to deliver their dresses. But it was really nice of her to invite us all. It feels as if I found a friend in her. so, I just couldn't say no
I hope that is ok with you.!

Oh dear! I am so glad that you have found the new Bond. I knew that something good is going to happen. As far as I know, she has an elder brother too. - There goes my mother, didn't I tell you guys about her and her fortune cookies.

Wow!!! Brother....really mom!!! I thought in my mind.

Anyways,
Mom, please arrange everything accordingly and also suggest me a gift for Smriti. - I said to divert her mind.

Oh yes baby! Don't you worry too much. I will arrange everything. You just go and check on Vidit.

I excused myself to reach my prince charming. He had kept himself under the duvet but I know he is pretending to be asleep. But I am his mother, so I went closer to him and said- good evening betu!

But he snuggled more and I started to tickle him and he removed himself from the duvet and started to laugh.
And so I hugged him real tight.

I said "I am sorry baby" holding my ears.

He removed my hands from my ears and said- its ok Mumma. But I missed you.

My heart cried out for my helplessness but I composed myself and told him- Hey champ, you know we are going on a Holiday, to spend some family time. We are going to Udaipur and there you will also meet Kiyara.
Really!!!! How cool is that Mumma!!!!- He said happily.
You know I like her so much. Can I also meet Mr. Rathore there? He asked.

Yes, I replied.

And he started jumping around happily. Now, I am thankful to Smriti for inviting us.

Next few days went by preparing the dresses at the studio. And finally, we are leaving today for Udaipur.
Did I tell you guys, Mr. Rathore arranged for a personal Helli to take us. I mean .....that's something I couldn't think on my own.

So, we all boarded the Helicopter, Vidit was super excited. And soon we will be landing at Udaipur.
So, Udaipur here we come!

So, guys a new update.

Thank you for your support.