'Boyfriends'

"C'mon Mondo, just one date!" Sayaka exclaimed to the taller biker.

"I told you, I can't. Use your ears."

The two were currently at a busy Starbucks. Sayaka just so happened to see her crush, Mondo Oowada waiting for his coffee to be called out. If Mondo were to be honest, he really hated Sayaka. She was bratty, rude, uptight, and she just wasn't a good person to absolutely anyone.

The blue haired pop star scoffed. "Why Oowada? I got perfect hair, perfect voice, perfect tan." She raved on.

"Because I'm taken!" That was obviously a lie.

She rolled her eyes, resting her elbows on the table that he was currently sitting at. "Oh really?"

"Yep, in fact they're coming soon and I don't want you interrupting our date."

"Oh? But I would love to meet your lover!" She said happily, a smirk forming on her lips.

Welp, Mondo was screwed.

All he could do was nod, and hope that something good will come out from all of this.

"My my, they're taking their time huh Oowada?" Sayaka snapped.

That then, was when Mondo Oowada saw the most beautiful man he had ever seen. Fine, black hair that was covered in a beanie. Beaty red eyes, that really popped out his fair, pale skin. And his outfit, consisting of a black jacket with a hood over it.

He was perfect.

"Babe!" Mondo exclaimed happily, causing the girl to shoot her gaze right at the male.

Oowada approached the stranger, giving him a hug.

"E-Excuse me-?" He spoke, only to be cut off by the biker whispering into his ear. "Just play along."

"Mondo? Why, what's your boyfriends name?" Sayaka asked, still not convinced. Why couldn't she just give up.

"Kiyotaka-"

"Kiyoudai!" Mondo finished.

Sayaka crossed her arms over her chest, giving Mondo a glare of not only jealousy, but annoyance. She still wouldn't go away.

"I'm sorry." Oowada whispered to the stranger before connecting lips with him.

The raven's face lit up from the sudden kiss of affection, his face turning as red as his eyes. Sayaka growled under her breath, giving him a death threat gesture before storming out.

Mondo parted with a sigh. "... sorry." He spoke, burying his hands into his coat,

"No no! I-It's Fine..." The stranger said.

Great, now things were awkward.

"Kiyotaka, not Kyoudai." The stranger spoke up, holding out his hand politely. Mondo couldn't make eye contact with Taka as they shook hands.

"... so uh, wanna get some coffee?" Mondo offered.

Taka only nodded. "Yeah, sure."

Kiyotaka learnt a few things about Mondo today. The first being that he sweet, and loyal to friends and family, and the second? Well...

... He was a really good kisser.

~End~