2009

I'm Danielle Morgan and I'm basically the baddest bitch in this school. No one dares mess with me, people cowering and running away from me. I have my girls who have been by my side since last year, freshman year and Santana who I've know since diapers but something feels like it's missing.... I can't place it and I can't explain it but Cheerios just doesn't seem like enough right now.

That day at lunch the football players and I walk up to an empty table with a very well dressed guy standing at it. Noah gives him a look and the guy nervously walks away. I sigh as the guys start to sit down.

"Did we have to sit here Noah. This isn't even our usual table." I complain.

"We have to show them that they can't sit wherever they want. They sit where we want them to... Now take a seat." Noah informs me, already seated. I sit down next to him.

"Down get your g-string in a bunch Noah, I was just asking a question." I sass. He smirks over at me and elbows my arms. I fake offence and elbow him back.

Not even ten minutes later the fashionable man and some girl get spaghetti dumped on their heads by some goths and I can't help but laugh at them along with the cafeteria.

The next day after Cheerios practice i walk the halls with Santana and Britt when I hear a noise come from the auditorium. I unhook my arm with Santana's making them stop and look back at me.

"I forgot my spare uniform needs washing. You guys go on without me and we'll meet up tomorrow?" I ask them. Santana smiles and they walk off without me. When they're out of sight I step into the auditorium and see that well-dressed guy from yesterday and that girl from lunch singing 'popular' form the musical wicked. I always wanted to see it. I sit in the very back of the auditorium, in the shadows and watch with a smile as they sing together. They're really good. I only sing in the shower and even then, it's not that good.

I walk out of there after the girl ditches the poor boy on stage. She's annoying as hell.

The next day at school I pass the glee club sign up sheet again and my gaze lingers more and more but I force myself to walk away. Im a cheerio and a cheerio can't join the loser glee club. My reputation would be tarnished and no one would be terrified of me. That's how I rule... even if it is hidden in the shadows where Quinn Fabray thinks she rules the school. I smirk walking down the halls knowing that if I decree it; Quinn would be less than gum on my shoe but of course I would never do that to her.

The next day I was walking down the hall with Noah and Karofsky when we ran into some goth chick.

"What's up wu-tang witch? You ride a broomstick or a chop-a-stick?" Noah insulted and I chuckled.

"Eat m-m..." She stuttered and I raised an eyebrow. Was she really trying to talk back right now?

"D-D-Don't stutter. It's not n-n-n-nice." Noah said back and we walked away. She was smart not to try and talk again... if she could.

That day after school I sneak into the auditorium and listen to the goth girl audition for glee club. She was creepy as hell but she had a good voice. After her song I walk up to Mr. Shue. He turns around, noticing me.

"Oh, hey, Danielle, what's up?" He asks politely. I wipe my clammy hands on my Cheerios uniform.

"Are auditions still open?" I point to the sign up sheet on his little table. Mr. Shue looks at me in complete shock.

"U-uh Yeah, Yeah of course, you can audition if you want to. Just u-um after this next person, all right?" He stammers, obviously surprised a cheerleader would want to sign up for glee club. I silently walk back stage and watch 'Artie Abrams' sing 'pony' and there was something about him. He had a chair, a disability that makes him different and weird according to this school but he sang with so much confidence and power.