Enemies | Pt. 5

"Wow, they're actually pretty good at acting," Chenle said in surprise. The dreamies were sitting at the snack table, watching as Solar filmed the rest of their scenes.

"Agreed," Jisung responded, putting a chip into his mouth. "To be honest, I'm glad Mai and I are friends now. It made me sad whenever she blatantly stated her hatred for me."

Donghyuck and Jaemin shifted in their seats uncomfortably. "You two are wimps," Renjun stated. "Just be friends with them now. Jisung's already making his plan to marry her." The rest of the group turned to him in disgust and disturbance.

"Don't say that!" Jisung contemplated on whether or not to smack his elder, but decided against it. "Anyway, I say you guys should apologize for whatever you guys are fighting about, even if it may be stupid. Why don't you like Minji, Haechan?"

Donghyuck fidgeted with his fingers before replying. "Well, I guess we got along months ago, but Minji just kept insulting me and pushing me around. But when I confronted her about it, she just said she was joking and called me sensitive. I've been holding a grudge against her ever since.
  Although, I'm pretty over it now. She needs to be the one apologizing though. Until then, Minji is not a friend of mine."

"Dang, I thought it'd be a lot dumber that all of that," Chenle murmured. "Don't get me wrong, it's still stupid, but I get that. What about you, Jaemin?"

"Well," he started, "the first time we met I had complimented her on her rapping, and gave her a little constructive criticism. I guess she took it as an insult, and has just been comparing us from then on. And I know I'm being immature for doing it too, but I just need everyone to know that I'm better than her."

Jeno rolled his eyes along with Haechan. "That was so much more disappointing," he admitted. "Jaemin, with all your guy's pettiness, you really have to apologize before you kill each other. You should do it now."

Ever so conveniently, the members of Solar walked their way towards the boys. Mai and Heesun were fanning themselves as Minji dragged herself to the closest chair, clearly exhausted. The three were so tired that the boys had to help settle them into the seats.

"You know what, I don't think I'll be able to drive back to the dorms tonight. Anyone wanna crash here with me? I know there are some comfy spots in the building where we can sleep," Minji yawned.

"I'd do it," Mai replies half-heartedly. She settled herself beside Jisung, grabbing the pillow in his hands and placing it on the table. She plopped her head down on to it softly.

"Do you want us to just drive you guys," Renjun inquired. Minji shook her head furiously, which slightly helped in waking her up.

"Absolutely not! Who would bring the Tesla home? Besides, we all know you guys are beat, too. I don't think any of you have the willpower to go back to the dorms. Let's just have a sleepover this one night."

"And when she means sleepover, we really mean sleepover," Heesun added. "How about we just put all the couches together and find some blankets? Boom, bam, you have makeshift beds."

The six boys all looked at each other. Renjun and Jeno nodded, Jisung and Chenle following. Heesun turned to narrow her eyes at Jaemin and Donghyuck.

"And you two?" Mai and Minji we're now looking at them as well.

"What else can we do?" They sulkily nodded their heads. Chenle flashed them a sneaky grin.

"Praise the lord," Mai mumbled. She stood up in uncertainty, her limbs feeling wobbly, and looked around the set. "Will someone go with me to find some blankets or something? I know they have some stuff stored here for winter filming."