Enemies | Pt. 4

MV shoots were never Solar's favorite. It made them stay up for unholy hours with zero breaks, and to make it all worse, they have to go through this process with their enemies.

The three girls were basically thrown into the makeup chairs while the boys were doing their solo scenes.

Solar... well Solar is a mess. They woke up 30 minutes late and it didn't help that the shooting just happened to be 2 hours away. As you can tell, today was already going great.

"Look who decided to show up," Donghyuck rebuked from his place off set. Minji held her tongue, not wanting to say anything that would legitimately hurt him.

"I showed up fashionably late, you tasteless fool. I don't want to hear it." With that, she sat down at the only chair available. Next to Donghyuck.

After a moment of silence, Minji had a thought. An epiphany, if you will. This whole rivalry was getting tiring. As fellow 00' liners, they should be getting along, not at each others' throats 24/7. Taking a deep sigh, the girl turned to him. "Listen, man, this whole thing is very immature. We're both going to be legal adults soon, so we need to act like it," she paused, not really knowing where she was going with this conversation. In all honesty, Donghyuck made her nervous. He was a lot more experienced than her and- actually, she just thinks he's cute. Minji can't function around the opposite gender as it is.

They just sorta stared at each other. This makes Minji's brain go haywire. "Why are you blushing?" he spoke up, boredom heavy in his tone.

She made a face. "I'm literally not though."

"But you literally are."

"Maybe you just need glasses."
As this less than friendly banter went on, across the room stood a glaring Heesun.

She watched Jaemin's solo scene, eyes full of criticism. He really thinks he's just the coolest person ever, huh? I can and will do better. Just you wait Na Jae-
"Ooo, someone's got a crush," Chenle singsonged. Heesun whipped around to sent a burning glare at him. "No way could I ever like that disgusting, try hard beast."

"Beast in the sheets," the Chinese boy chuckled at his unholy joke. The older girl gave him a look.

"What does that even mean?" Chenle seemed to be caught off guard. How could someone other than a new born not know what he was referring to?

"Don't you dare explain that to her." The owner of the voice smacked him in the back of the head.

"Hey! I'm older than you," he pouted at Mai. Mai showed no regrets in her decision to ruin his hair.
"Ugh, now I'm gonna have to fix my hair again! I don't like my stylist. She gives me weird looks and hurts my head," he whispered to her.

"Which one is it?" Mai looked around at all the staff members. Chenle pointed to a tall girl with short, white hair. She was currently blow drying Jisung's hair.

"Her. I don't think she has any knowledge on how to take care of healthy hair. I mean, look at what she's doing to poor Jisung. He must be devastated."

"Healthy hair," Mars chuckled, "none of you have healthy hair." She plucked out one of his bleached strands. The boy emitted a sound similar to a hissing cat.

"UM OW!!" Chenle rubbed the top of his head, wincing. "What are you doing?"

"Showing you what unhealthy hair looks like." She took a look at the thin, almost invisible line. "Yeah, this is all her fault. We gotta get Jisung out of that chair before he goes bald." Chenle nodded.

"What do you have in mind?" It took almost no time for Mai to come up with a successful plan.

"Get me a cup of water."