9

I got out the shower and saw my outfit from last night laid out on the bed for me. I put it back on and went through to see the 3 boys, 2 of whom had gone back to sleep.

"They really aren't morning people are they?" Logan laughed and shook his head. I sat in his lap and kissed him. "Well, as nice this has been, I have to go home and face the dragon. Oh, and get some tea."

I rested my head in his chest and he held me tight. "Mn, no you're my Teddy bear." I smiled and pushed out of his arms. "Make Finn your teddy bear. I need to get home. Ugh I'm gonna have to call a cab. Hey can I borrow some money for a cab? How much is it? 50? 100?"

"You don't need a cab. Take my car."

"You mean your car with a driver?"

"Yeah." I sighed and kissed him. "OK, if you insist. Now, I really need to go. Bye, Sherlock." I got off his lap and walked toward the door.

"Wait!"

I spun around on my heel. "What?" He looked at Finn and Colin to make sure they were still sleeping, then got up and took my hands. "Sierra Maria Gilmore, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Hold up, you want Me to be your girlfriend? What happened to cocky playboy Logan? You are not a kept man, Sherlock."

"I know. And it's weird, but since I met you, I haven't been able to stop thinking about you. I can't date other girls because they're not you and I can't think straight."

"Well, OK then. I will be your girlfriend." Then we kissed, and I left. "Call you later, boyfriend." I laughed as I walked out and met his driver, Frank, at the gate.

"Hi, is this Logan Huntzberger's car?" He nodded. "I'm Sierra Gilmore, you're meant to be taking me to Stars Hollow? OK great, thank you, Frank."

The drive back to the Hollow felt really short, and by the time we pulled up to the crap shack, my heart was beating at a mile a minute. "Thank you, Frank, have a nice day."

"You too, Miss Gilmore." He drove off and I used my key to open the door. I walked in and Mom and Rory were in the kitchen having coffee. I poured myself some herbal tea and sat at the table. "Ah, tea, how I've missed you." I hear Mom put her cup of coffee down.

"Sierra?"  Ooh, she was gonna play the serious card, OK I can do that. "Mother?"

"Where were you last night?"

"As I told you many times, I was out. I did leave a note."

"Who were you out with?"

"You don't know them."

"Well, who are they?"

"Well, if you insist on knowing I was hanging out with my friends."

"What are their names?"

"Colin and Finn."

"Boy friends?"

"Yes. Friends who are boys."

"There's no seniors called Colin or Finn at Chilton." Rory interrupted.

"Well, I never said they went to Chilton."

"Well, where do they go then? Stars Hollow High?"

"I also never said they were Seniors."

"Well aren't they?"

"No, they're Sophomores." Not a lie, because they are technically Sophomores, just not in High School.

"So you hung out with 2 Sophomore guys all night?"

"I was hanging out  with with my Sophomore friends, Colin and Finn last night."
'And my Sophomore boyfriend, Logan Huntzberger.' I added mentally.

"Well, OK then."

"Can I go? Is the interrogation over?" Mom nodded and I went to my room to put away my purse and get changed.

Once I had finished getting changed, I walked over to Luke’s to get some breakfast before starting my shift. "Hey, Caesar can I get some French toast with blueberries? Thank you." And then my phone rang. I saw the caller ID and smiled.

"I only left an hour ago, whats wrong? Miss me already?"

"If I say yes, will you come back?"

"No, if you say yes it makes you a sad loner, Sherlock. Besides I have work. Not all of us can lounge around all day and jump off buildings."

"You don't have to work, I'll pay you to hang out with me."

"As tempting as that sounds, even though it kind of sounds like I'm an escort, I also have some delicious French toast on the way and you don't have herbal tea. Or fruit tea, or any kind of tea. Horrid living conditions if you ask me."

"I'll buy you tea."

"Did you call for any normal reason or just to tell me you miss me? Have the boys woken up yet? Did you walk Finn? Because he needs to be walked everyday."

"Ha ha. Finn woke up and stumbled out of here saying he never wanted to see you again, any idea why?"

"Oh, I might have poured some beer on his face to wake him up."

"Damn, Queenie you really do have a death wish. Anyway, I was calling to ask if you wanted to go out Friday night? Your choice, this time."

"Oh, Logan, I would love to but- actually, I can this Friday night. My grandparents don't get back for another couple of weeks. Also, why are you still hanging out at school during the holidays?"

"Well, Colin, Finn and I are planning on going somewhere during next week. You wanna come?"

"Where?"

"Anywhere. Preferably out of the country, and don't worry about flights or anything we're taking my private jet."

"Ooh, fancy. I know where we should go."

"Where should we go, Queenie?"

"Well, Sherlock, I think it's pretty obvious that we should go to England! We can stay in London, see the Queen, and apparently during Winter in England they do this thing called Winter Wonderland. And the best part, we can all legally drink alcohol! What do you say? Pitch it to the guys?"

"Wow, sounds great. What time should I pick you up? We can leave on Friday, does 12 work for you?"

"Perfect. See you Friday, Sherlock."

"That you will, Queenie."