SUCH A DICK

I pulled open the fridge door, meaning Bucky couldn't get through the doorway to the kitchen. He grunted, placing both his hands on the metal door and shoving it. I ended up crushed, nearly inside the fridge, as Bucky sauntered past, a smirk on his lips.
"Piss off Barnes," I hissed, stepping out of the fridge and glaring at him. "Such a dick." I mumbled, leaning against the countertop, my shoulder brushing with his as I attempted to make myself a bowl of cereal.
"I'm a dick?" He exclaimed, turning to look at me before huffing. Steve had walked in the kitchen, unbeknownst to the two of us as we muttered profanities at each other. The next thing I heard was a metallic crunch, and I could feel a pressure around my wrist. I looked down to be greeted by Steve on the floor, smiling up at me. My eyes then focused on the item that had made the noise. Handcuffs. Steve had handcuffed us together.
"No, no, no Steve you can't do this to me!" I begged, yanking on the end of my cuffs. Bucky refused to move. "I'll quit the team I swear to God, i'll do it, don't test me. I'll stand on your star spangled ding dongs." Steve scowled, crossing his arms and looking like a person who almost definitely didn't believe me.
"Let her do it Steve. Maybe then we can live in peace." Bucky sneers, proud at himself for his own idiotic commentary.
"Oi, Mother Russia, take your arm off and leave me be!" I exclaimed, slapping him in the shoulder, expecting to be met with metal, but instead being met with solid muscle. Bucky smirked at my idiocy, to which i groaned. "Shut it, Captain America's bitch."
"Alright, i'm gone," Steve sighed, climbing up from the floor with not an inch of grace. He turned around once he was in the doorway. "Let me know when you've worked it out!" He calls out over his shoulder.

I glared at my present company, he was smirking like a goddamn fool.
"What's so funny?" I asked, watching his eyes dance over my face.
"You go red when you're angry." He chuckled and I slapped him in the shoulder again, regretting it immediately.

An hour later, I was sat on the sofa, as far away as I could get from Barnes, whilst our arms were still connected.
"What the hell is this?" Stark asked, walking into the living room. "Are you two finally fucking? Is this a kink or something?" He continued, jumping up onto the counter.
"That's disgusting." I mumbled, rolling my eyes and trying to get further away from Barnes.
"Steve did it," Barnes grunted, pulling his cuffed arm into himself and making me roll. "And this worm keeps rolling away from me!" He added, poking me in the leg, to which I slapped him in the chest, an action I regretted because jeez that man is pure muscle.
"Ah I see," Tony slurps a smoothie he had found unopened on the counter. "And how long is this punishment going to last?" He continued, legs crossed underneath him like a schoolboy.
"Until we get along I guess." I griped, trying to stand up and walk towards the fridge, but with this big lump attached to my wrist I physically couldn't get up.
"Stop trying to drag me around, Y/N." Barnes murmured, yanking me back onto the sofa.
"Is he mentally deficient?" I asked Tony, who shrugged. I sighed. "I'll get you a beer if you come with me." I glared at him and he eventually nodded, standing up and dragging me towards the kitchen. He goes digging through the fridge until he finds a beer, and then he starts rifling through a drawer to find a bottle opener.
"Steve's plan isn't going to work," Bucky grunted, dragging me towards the beer he had left on the side. I pull away, my wrist already aching from the amount of yanking it was being put through. "Would you stop moving? I need both hands for this shit." Bucky snaps, glaring back at me over his shoulder.

Two hours later, Bucky and I were considerably more aggravated with each other and Wilson was listening quite happily to our conversation.
"Well maybe if you got laid once in a while you'd be a more tolerable human being!" I huffed. Bucky's smirk is wiped away.
"Ooh burn!" Sam oohs. Bucky glares over at the man.
"Shut up Wilson."
The man in the sweater and peculiar red shoes just shrugs and laughs.
"You have to admit that was a good one." I nodded to Sam, who smiled.
"Listen to me, I've got a dick and a knife. One of them is going in you." Bucky whispered into my ear, arms crossing over his body, dragging me closer to him.
"I'd prefer the knife, I'd actually feel that," I snarled, lip curling up. "Now shut up, your voice is irritating me."
"Make me." He mumbled, and before he could do anything else, his mouth was covered by my hand. Then he fucking licked my palm.
"Did you just lick me?" I exclaimed, pulling my hand away from him and wiping it on his jumper. "You are disgusting!" I added, mouth dropped open in distress.
"Shut up Y/N." Bucky smirked, watching as I continued to wipe my hand on his jumper.
"Make me." I repeated his line from earlier and he took it as a challenge. I was yanked onto his lap and his lips connected with mine. He moaned slightly into the kiss but deepened it and we didn't even notice Sam leave, yelling 'Steve!' as he did so.
"What are you, five?" I asked when I pulled away, wiping my hand on his shirt and laughing at him.
"Yeah, five heads taller than you." He muttered back, cupping my cheek with his uncuffed hand.
"Idiot."