twenty four; stomach flutters

THE ONE WHERE THEY'RE AWAKE IN THE NIGHT.

C H A P T E R  T W E N T Y  F O U R ;

third person pov;

o v e r w h e l m e d would be the right way to describe the air. the sun gave up on breaking through the clouds, and the brighter days had fallen behind the two. millie was stuck in-between whether or not every action of hers was rational and sadie had almost wanted to sob for admitting something she'd never fully processed.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE ROAD, PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO DRIVE!" an enraged man shouted from his open truck window, beeping repeatedly with his hand. the two completely forgot their conversation had been going down in the middle of a drivers lane, and scurried onto the sidewalk.

"asshole!" sadie screamed, flipping off the vehicle.

"no, we deserved it..." they stood holding back eye contact.

"can we leave this unsaid?"

millie raised her head to decline the proposition, there was so much to talk through and understand. "yeah." and that was it, the loose ends of their friendship were left untied but closed off for conversation.

════════════

irisapatow added thecalebmclaughlin, sadiebaby, noahschnapp, maddieziegs, & lilsbuckingham to "plan a"

irisapatow
welcome to the best decision of ur life.

thecalebmclaughlin
the fuuuuck

noahschnapp
is this a cult omg

irisapatow
no

noahschnapp
hahahahhaha im kidding!

lilsbuckingham
oh my god irisss

irisapatow
finn and millie belong together, i want US to work our magic and help them 😉

thecalebmclaughlin
you serious?

irisapatow
am i wrong?

noahschnapp
ur always right