16. a huge problem

[ 16. a huge problem ]
J E O N G G U K & T A E H Y U N G

prepare yourselves
these guys are total 'sex gods' 😎

▂▂▂▂▂

"Y-you want what?" Taehyung chokes on air, completely caught off guard that he drops his towel on the floor.

Jeongguk nods, a little embarrassed he just really said that but it is what it is. Sex with a man can't be that different than sex with a woman.

Honestly, he doesn't know how it works, but by the way Taehyung talks about such dirty things means he knows, right?

Plus, Jeongguk's pretty sure the guy's thing goes somewhere else since he doesn't have lady parts, but if he's going to have sex with someone it's Taehyung. He trusts him, and shouldn't sex be based on trust?

"I mean, you want it too right? Now i'm ready, so let's have sex!" He says nonchalantly, walking over towards Taehyung to retrieve his towel off the floor. He sets it on the desk, oblivious to the way Taehyung's eyeing his ass.

"Why? Aren't you tired?" Taehyung stammers, flustered. Jungkook reaches forward and grabs Taehyung's hands, intertwining their fingers with a shy smile on his face.

"Do you not want to have sex with me?" Jeongguk's lips fall into a frown, unable to mask his disappointment. Taehyung gulps, releasing their hands and wrapping his arms around Jeongguk's tiny waist, pulling him close.

"Sex is really, really tiring, love," He laughs uneasily. Jeongguk rolls his eyes.

"I can handle it. You know what to do, and I trust you not to hurt me. Simple as that right?" Jeongguk chuckles, starting to get uneasy himself when Taehyung doesn't reply.

"Jeongguk-," Taehyung tries to reason with him, but when Jeongguk's expression saddens he panics.

"Do you not want to have sex with me?" He whispers, a bit hurt. Taehyung shakes his head rapidly, struggling to put together a sentence until he finally gives up and takes a deep breath.

"I do, it's just, a-are you really ready for it?" His voice softens as he reaches up and tucks some of Jeongguk's hair behind his ear, his irises glowing with fondness for the boy.

"Yeah, yeah I am," Jeongguk breathes out, his teeth clamping on his bottom lip when he feels Taehyung squeeze him tighter. "I think I want it."

"Love, saying 'I think' isn't really a sure answer," Taehyung murmurs, genuine concern creasing his eyebrows. Jeongguk juts his bottom lip out, pouting.

"Hey, it's hard enough saying I want you to have sex with me," Jeongguk points out, lightly punching Taehyung's chest. He chuckles lowly, shaking his head as he presses a gentle kiss to his forehead.

"You just proved my point why you're not ready," Taehyung tells him in a matter of fact tone. Jeongguk groans.

"C'mon please? I'm ready Tae. I want it," Jeongguk finds himself begging a little, his fingers coiling around the collar of Taehyung's robe in desperation.

Taehyung's lips falter into a slight frown. He lets go of Jeongguk's waist, his hand reaching up to scratch at his neck rather awkwardly. Jeongguk stands there, confused. Did he do something wrong?

"Um can I be honest?" Taehyung asks, pink dusting his cheeks. Jeongguk nods, now concerned by the way he's reacting. Taehyung's never acted so nervous before, and he can't help but wonder what's wrong.

He sucks in a breath before chuckling awkwardly, unable to meet Jeongguk's eyes. Jeongguk raises an eyebrow at him, nudging his side to spit it out.