♡ 10 ♡ (pt2)

[LEAVE FOR AIRPORT. YOUR BROTHER IS IMPORTANT.]

(sorry for the late update :<)

[NOTE: The choices in this game will affect the whole story line. Remember, Aera ends up with only one person! So choose wisely.]

[I will do member eliminations according to the choices you make.]

Jungkook's mother calls out for him and tells him to quickly get ready, she looked so excited and happy, and that was the only thing he needed to come to a final decision.

He would go to the wedding. It was a special event for his whole family, for him, for his mom, for his dad. He would finally meet all of his cousins, uncles and aunts who he dearly missed. And obviously, the bride. He had to meet the person who his brother talked about all day. He was curious about her, since he didn't meet her yet. 

He did remember the couple coming to his house once, but then they just came home for nearly ten minutes, while Jungkook was bathing. He wondered why they came for such a short time when his brother loved visiting home. 

Jungkook just shrugged and got ready. 

*

Aera just lost all her hope at this point. She had nothing, no phone, no one to motivate her, no trace of Taehyung. "What am I even doing? I should be finding Taehyung..I should not sit around like this." Aera stands up, and starts walking to god knows where. "I desperately need a phone." She says and suddenly, she sees a boy in front of her using his phone. "Excuse me, can I download an app in your phone? I am in an emergency and I need to use it." The boy looks at her in suspicion. 

"What kind of app?" He asks and Aera mentally groans. I don't have time for this. "Can I please download it, first? I'll tell you what happened, afterwards. Thanks." She says, practically snatching the phone out of the boy's hands. "Hey, what if you download something and I have a virus on my phone--Oh my god are you seriously downloading a phone contact address tracker? Are you a stalker-?" "Will you for heaven's sake shut up for a minute? Someone is literally on the verge of dying and if I find him dead YOU will be responsible for that." Aera snaps, and the boy quiets down. 

"Roseberry Mountain? What is he doing there?" [A/N: It's a random name okay don't judge me dhd] Aera asks and the boy looks at her. "Who are you looking for anyways?" "A person if you couldn't guess." Aera says, annoyed of the questions. "I'll need your phone to guide me there. Is that okay?" Aera asks but the boy refuses. "Please? I really don't know the way." "Okay fine, but I'll come with you too, I swear to god if you're here to kidnap me you have no luck because my family is never going to give you money, they all hate me-" "I hate to interrupt, but can we start searching for him?" Aera asks and the boy nods his head. 

"Wait, I have a car, it'll be faster to go there by a car." The boy says and they get into a black car. "By the way, what is your name?" Aera asks, and he replies, "My name is Seungmin, Yours?" "Oh, I am Aera. Thanks for this by the way." She says and smiles, and Seungmin smiles back too. 'Ah, his soulmate looks very pretty.' she thinks as she smiles again. After almost fifteen minutes of silence, they reach the destination. Aera, finally felt a little motivated. "I am going to find him." She says, and Seungmin just shrugs. He didn't even know who he was looking for. 

"He's there. Let's go fast." Aera says, pointing at the mountain. They finally reach where the tracker showed the location. 

There was no trace of him. Seungmin finds a phone and a bag on the ground. Next to it was a stone which had a note under it. Seungmin read the note out aloud. 

'To,

my only family, Namjoon hyung.

I don't even know if you will ever read this, but I just wanted to write my thoughts somewhere before I left. I caused you a lot of pain, you had to go through so much because of me. Our parents even hate you even though you did nothing wrong, you only saved me. And all I ever did was disappoint you. I am so sorry. I don't think I deserve you at all. That is why, I am leaving. Thank you, I promise you you'll be okay without me, I love you.

From,

Your brother, Taehyung.'

"Is this the person you were searching for?" Seungmin says and looks up to see Aera crying. "Y-yes." She says, and honestly, seeing her cry devastated him. There was a moment of awkward silence that was tough to break. No one knew what to say after reading the letter. "The worst part is, we might not even find him. There's a forest down. The trees there are so dense that you can easily get lost there. If he fell from here, no one knows where he might be." Seungmin says as he looks down from the cliff. Hearing this, Aera cried again. 

She lost Taehyung. What will Namjoon do if he hears this? Oh my god, he will be so devastated. Aera cursed at herself. She blamed herself for his death. Only if she could have reached earlier, she could save him. 

But she didn't get there in time. 

And now,

Taehyung is dead. 

TO BE CONTINUED..

[Since Aera could not reach on time, she loses Taehyung. Which means he is eliminated and he won't end up with her.]

[Soulmate of  Kim Taehyung: Kim Aera]

MEMBERS REMAINING:

KIM NAMJOON

KIM SEOKJIN

JEON JUNGKOOK

PARK JIMIN 

JUNG HOSEOK

MIN YOONGI

I have nothing against Taehyung trust me he's my bias I feel to kill myself now-

I won't add choices here. I could not think of anything, so I just decided to end it here. Also, yes his soulmate was actually Aera. :') I am not okay. I am the worst ugh i hate myself for doing this I am sorry guys :(( but don't be too sad, okay? I am so sorry again :((