You find out your prego *

(This was a request so I will write a couple of these types of preferences for this request but when I go back to basic requests I will not mention a bunch of stuff about kids and such. I just don't typically write this type but since it was requested I wanted y'all to have what you want. That being said, enjoy) For this small series I will have a * in the title so you know which ones are the normals and which ones are the special requests.

Jason: You were sitting in your bedroom shaking, but you were shaking from happiness. You wanted a baby so bad but wasn't sure if Jason was able to have kids. It was a risky move but you had been hoping something would come up like this. You couldn't wait to tell him. He was going to be so excited. He had talked about kids before and you knew he wanted them, this was just the best feeling. 

Michael: Nothing felt right today. No matter what you did you felt like something was off. You walked through the house back and forth through the kitchen. That's when you got a knock at your door. You answered it to see your sister Kitty with a smirk on her face. "I knew it!" she yelled when you opened the door and stood in the driveway. "Knew what?" you asked, knowing her intuition was never wrong. "You're pregnant!" she yelled, obviously excited. 

Ghostface: You cried sitting on your bathroom sink. You wanted kids of course but Billy wasn't ready to be a father. Hell, you didn't even know if he wanted kids. How were you going to tell him? You mind raced as you threw the pregnancy test across the bathroom and screamed. Whatever you had to do you would take care of your baby, you just didn't know what you would tell Billy. 

Brahms: You sat on the bed in the doctor's office, waiting for the results to come back. You had missed your period for weeks now and had been too scared to take a test. Terrified really. But you knew at some point if you were pregnant a bump would show and Brahm's would be pissed if you didn't take care of yourself and the baby so here you were, at the local clinic, when you told Brahm's you were visiting friends in town. You shook as a giddy nurse entered the room and said "congratulations." 

Leatherface: Tommy wanted a baby. For as long as you could remember he wanted kids. Every time Kitty's kids came to visit he would go on and on about having your own. And now you were going to. You wrapped the test in toilet paper and stuffed it in your sock drawer, wanting to wait for the right time to tell him.