three

she walked out of study hall with a blush on her face. billy was a charmer and extremely adorable. he was off-putting at the start but she connected with him.

y/n also felt a twinge of suspicion. two boys... who are coincidentally foster siblings... were her friends?

nonetheless, she continued to her 3rd period. english.

y/n continued the day until it was 6th period- her lunch period. she got her bagged lunch from her locker and walked down to the cafeteria solemnly.

the cafeteria wasn't the cleanest, yet cleaner than her last school. the smell of undercooked cookies and crisp french fries wallowed into the halls and loud chatter was a pungent sound. the tables were all full except for one, with a bunch of pretty, preppy girls and a few jock-like guys seated.

"hi, i'm y/n... do you think i can sit here?" she asked nervously.

"oh, hey y/n!" it was abby. "of course you can sit with us. here, everyone, introduce yourselves."

they went around the table announcing their names, as there were 4 other kids sitting.

joseline peters was a bubbly girl with wavy blonde hair and pale skin, who sat to the right of y/n. she was tall, about 5'8 and she had a nice build. she wasn't the brightest but she meant well.

gabrielle antonia was a short, tan girl who spoke a lot of portuguese. she would shout "porra" each time she got angered. her hair was brown and braided down to her shoulders, and she smiled bright most of the time. she was on the thicker side, but she was gorgeous.

then there was abby. she was kind and well spirited. her. her makeup was right out of a tutorial and her clothes were chic. her hair was in an updo and her curly hair was beautiful. her edges were curled and perfect. she had bright blue eyes that complimented her dark skin. out of a magazine, really.

next to abby was a boy named jack robinson. he was a white boy who was wearing pink golf shorts and a t-shirt. his brown hair was falling around his head, and it was voluptuous. he played hockey and loved it.

finally was cooper hashkin. he was also a white boy and had dark red hair and freckles dotted around his face. he wore a nike t-shirt and adidas joggers. his hair was styled up, as if he had been brushing his hands through it, y/n thought. proving her right, he did just that. he was a devoted soccer player and played on the school's varsity soccer team.

both boys were tall, about 5'11 each.

"well i'm y/n."

"nice to meet you." cooper smiled and gestured for her to sit down.

y/n sat and talked to them for a while, until she hear freddy, yelling about super villain powers or something. the room got quiet and heads turned to him. when he realized, he looked around the room for y/n.

however, when he saw her with the popular kids, he got too nervous to say hi. but when y/n waved to him, he waved back very quickly and nervously, and got up to leave. usually he was so confident and self assured. he wasn't nervous to speak in front of people, but when y/n was there and watching he forgot how to breath.

he teetered. away on his crutch to run after billy, to continue his superhero talk.

y/n enjoyed her new friends, and she was content that she could finally be safe.