Prologue

You squinted your eye lids, your Eye/C eyes gazing at the expanse water stretching in front of you. Inhaling the fresh scent of salty sea breeze, you sighed deeply and reverted your attention back to the book you're writing, the ball of your pen swirled across the pad, tainting it with its black ink.

Hi, my name is Y/N Y/L/N. If you're reading this, means that I'm still alive and survived from the hands of my Yandere girlfriend.

If your girlfriend contains these following traits, then I'm hundred percent sure she's a Yandere.

1. She always stares at you, creepily.

2. She gets jealous very easily at everyone who talks to you.

3. She's possessive. And I mean, fucking possessive.

4. She doesn't hesitate to hurt anyone;

5. And if you're lucky enough to know or to figure this out, She kills everyone she recognizes as threat-

You paused, your pen stopping on its tracks, and scanned your surroundings as your ears picked up a slight shift around you. The sound of tall tropical trees shuffling from the strong breeze echoed. You shook your head, readjusting yourself from your seat, made out of bamboo that were nailed together as a long bench, and disregarded the usual feeling of being watched; you already know who it is.

Continuing what you're doing.

This book contains tips and information of how to date a Yandere. All due to my personal experience, you can read it all here, and if you have a yandere girlfriend then I assure you, this book is recommended for you.

"Y/N-senpai.."

Your back stiffed from the voice calling from behind. Gulping, you slowly turned around and gazed at a dull gray eyes that was already staring back at you. Those eyes, those same eyes that always take you back from the start.

You quickly look back down to your book, eyes swiping the very first entry,  making you remember where it all had began..

-

It all started at my sophomore year of highschool when I transferred to Akademi high...

Your mouth opened wide, yawning loudly and stretched your arms ignoring the looks and stares that were being thrown at you. Making your way to your new school was quite a hassle, you were a bit lost, good thing you came across students that were wearing the same uniforms as you and followed them along until they lead you back to the right path you're heading.

First day of class, and as you can remember, there would be a student assembly in the gym before the class begin. Fingers crossed that you would be able to attend the assembly on time.