twenty four

"I cant believe i'm wearing this." I groaned, pulling down the sparkly dress Eve was forcing me to wear.

"I cant believe Eve insisted on having a Great Gatsby birthday party smack dab in the middle of summer." Brendon groaned.

Not even going to lie, he looked hot. He had on leather pants, black and white converse, and a white button up shirt with three buttons undone with the sleeves rolled up.

I on the other hand looked like a literal prostitute, wearing the tight black spaghetti strap dress and tall gold heels as i curled my hair.

I applied some dark red lipstick, groaning.

"I don't want to gooooo." I whined, Brendon laughing. "Me neitherrrrr." He laughed, tying his shoes.

Brendon's niece was staying with Cali. She seemed responsible enough, and took a great liking to me.

As Brendon and I walked down the stairs, his cousin by the name of Brianne smiled.

"You look so pretty!!" she said, showing off her braces with her toothy grin. She was about 14 and was wearing an all pink outfit.

"Thank you."I smiled, Cali standing next to Brianne.

"Bye Cal." Brendon said, scooping her up and giving her a kiss on the cheek.

I kissed Cali's cheek too, and before I knew it she was dragging away Brianne to show her her "art supplies."

When we arrived at the party, Brendon and I knew we were screwed.

The first thing we saw was Eve on Dallon's shoulders, waving her bra around and screaming as she dumped Champagne on everyone.

"Oh my god." Brendon said, holding my hand.

"LILLY!!!" Spencer screamed, running over. He was perfectly sober. "Holy shit Lilly, Brendon! Finally some people who are sober."

"Not for long." Brendon laughed, grabbing a glass of champagne and downing it.

"Bren!" I laughed, whacking his arm playfully.

"What? Full time parents, one night of partying can't hurt." He smiled, handing me a glass. I downed it instantly.

"Oh my god, really?" Spencer frowned, going off to find his wife.

"Let's party!!!!"

After a few drinks Brendon and I were sitting on a leather couch, laughing like the light weights we were.

"Maybe Ryan knows!" I said in a fit of laughter. "ROSS!" I screamed at him, making him walk over with a confused look on his face.

"Should me and brendon make another baby?" I giggled, Brendon nodding like a crazy person.

"You guys are fucking drunk." Ryan laughed, rolling his eyes.

"No, Were Brendon and Lilly!" Brendon giggled, slapping his thigh.

"Let's get married, right here right now." I said, hopping on Brendon's lap. I began to full force grind on him, Ryan pulling me off of him at instant.

"Cock block!" Brendon screamed. At least 30 people looked at him with a confused look on their face.

"I'm driving you guys home. Right now." Ryan sighed, pulling us both by our ears out of the party.

By the time we were in the car I completely blacked out, and woke up with Brendon beside me.

"We're so stupid!" He groaned, face down with his ass in the air as he was clearly suffering a hangover.

"No shit." I whined, getting out of bed.

"Want breakfast?" I asked, casually stripping out of my dress and putting on his old t shirt and some shorts.

"Yes please." He said, and before I knew it I was making scrambled eggs as Brianne and Cali were asleep on the couch.

Bri woke up to the sound of her mom calling her phone.

"Thank you so much for watching her, Bri." I said, handing her a 100 dollar bill.

"You don't have to pay me." Bri said, her mom in the driveway honking the horn.

"Take it, buy yourself something cute!" I giggled, making Bri smile widely.

"Thank you Lilly! Tell Brendon I said bye!" she smiled, shutting the door and running to her moms car.

Cali and Brendon were both asleep, me smiling and making them eggs and pancakes.

I realized how lucky I was at the moment when Brendon scooped Cali's sleeping body up, her waking up in his arms with a smile on her face.

"Thank you" they said in unison, diving into their breakfast.

They looked so alike, even their movements were similar.

Cali was playing with her toys later that day, and Brendon was doing the dishes.

"Hey, I know I said I was gonna do them like 3 hours ago but I fell asleep. The hangover is killing me." He laughed.

"So is mine." I laughed with him, beginning to help him load the dishwasher.

"Don't worry about it, go take a nap." He insisted. "I'll be in there soon. I'll put her to bed too."

I nodded, kissing him on the cheek and saying goodnight to cali.

I threw myself down onto our bed that smelt like Brendon's cologne, smiling to myself.

What a life.