CHAPTER SIX

LISA

I sighed and took the extra key from under the front door's carpet. I smirked and opened the door softly, tiptoeing until I reach Chaeyoung's room. I slammed the door open and saw no one inside her room.

Where is she?

I shrugged my shoulders and made my way to the kitchen with a smile. At least I can find- "Holy shit!". I screamed once I saw Chaeyoung, holding a baseball bat. Ready to aim at whoever is in front of her. "Girl, you scared me!". I exclaimed and opened the fridge.

"Well, you can't blame me, when you keep sneaking on me like that! Lalisa". She huffed and moved the baseball bat from my view.

"Ay Park Chaeyoung, I told you I'm paying a visit. But somehow you chose to listen to the avocado part than me actually talking". Rosé coughed hard as I patted her back violently.

"I'm going to d-die if you keep smacking my back like that!". She shouted and scrunched her nose in disgust.

I chuckled and moved the ice cream with me into the living room. "You're moving too much, Chaeyoung". I said to the blunt chipmunk.

"What do you mean?". She sat next to me and then raised her eyebrows with confusion.

I plopped my legs on her lap and started to eat my ice cream. "You are sick".

"So?". She flipped her hair.

I glared, "Don't be sassy now, Miss Park. And don't forget that you're sick. So you should relax, just like I am". I pointed my finger at my legs that were on her lap with a smirk.

"So much for a friend you are?". She snatched the ice cream from me and then started to eat it. "Hey!". I exclaimed with annoyance.

"Seriously though, you're sick. So give me that, you stealing chipmunk". I took the ice cream away from her and moved away from her with a pout.

"You go to my refrigerator. Take my food, and then call me a chipmunk that steals?!". She shouted into my ear. That's what she does for food.

"Ouch, my ears".

She rolled her eyes, "So tell me, Lisa..". The look she was giving wasn't relieving. Rosé took the water bottle on the table and asked. "Where were you?".

Shit, I forgot to tell her.

"At Jennie's House". She spat the water and then started to cough. I smacked her back so she can breathe. "Slow down tiger, don't be so damn thirsty".

"Well, now I'm thirsty to know what happened". She leaned back on the couch and waited for me while I sighed and explained the whole situation to her. Rosé laughed once I explained to her Jennie's weird mood swings.

"What's so funny?".

"If Jennie is the one who is acting lamely to all of this. Then you're the one who is mixing things up, Lisa". Rosè said with a vibrant smile and then continued, "A coincidence just happened to bring you two together. And now instead of trying to fix the broken pieces, you both achieved from the past. You chose to actually let guilt take over the whole situation".

I nodded and tried to observe the whole situation she was hinting at, "But I can't just pretend like nothing happened Chaeyoung".

"It's true it happened Lisa-ya. But you should be more mature about the way, you should handle it".

"So now I'm the immature one?". I pouted and leaned my head on her shoulder, while she soothed my hair softly. "I'm not saying anything. But you should understand her reasons too".