The concert secret

Sommers song: savage

I look through my bag and find some more clothes. I run into the bathroom and pull off my swimsuit. I put on my cheetah print bikini top and my shirt jeans with the back cut out, a camouflage headband, black boots and a choker. I walk down the stairs with Natalie. I get downstairs where more people are.

Most people are just in big groups talking. Most girls are getting makeup done for the big concert tonight.

I walk by Jeff and Todd. Jeff pulls out his camera and films my outfit. I spin around and pose and he smirks.
"Get it girl!" Liza squeals as she hugs me.

We all walk out of the house together and out to the field. David, Scott, Liza, heath and Zane all had their cameras out. As I was walking Kristin yelled "we need a montage!" David agreed and we took a quick montage before finding the big crowd around the stage.

Lizakoshy: Coachella soul sister!

Liked by sommerray and 894 others

I giggle as me and the girls dance. We take a lot of pictures. And I mean a lot.

Kristinmcatee: coachella squad!💍💙

Liked by lizakoshy, Daviddobrik, sommerray and 678 others

We get up to the front of the crowd as the sun starts to go down. They start to play the music. We all start dancing around. Somehow I ended up on Todd's shoulders. I sing really loud while everyone danced around and laughed.

After the concert was about to end I snuck back to the house. I changed into my black leather strap bikini bottoms, a white crop top hoodie, and black strap up combat boots. I put my hair up in braids and ran out the door. I headed for the stage.

 "Where's sommer?!" David yelled at the others

"Where's sommer?!" David yelled at the others. They looked around "I don't know!" Heath and Zane yelled. They all turned towards the stage "we have one more unannounced performance tonight!" The host yelled and the crowd screamed and cheered as a woman in a bunny mask walked out into the stage. She stared down at the rest of them standing close to the stage. She smiled as she pulled the mask off "sommer Ray!" The host yelled and the crowd cheered.
—————

I stared down at the squad and David has his camera out yelling something while the others yelled and cheered for me. The song started to play and I took a deep breath.

"I am the sun, you know you need me
And you might get burned if you take too much
Don't get addicted cause, I'm gonna fade you like that rush
Is that blood on me or blush?
So what
You know I'm not a saint but I can make you pray
So get down on your knees, give me a reason I should stay
Trapped inside this madness, I know you wanna have this
So I can take advantage."

I look down at the rest of them. Their mouths hanging wide open. I smile at them.

"Savage, savage."
When you touch me you take me to heaven.
When you hold me my body's a weapon."

I look down at Jeff and wink. He smirks at me and I smile.

"If you think that you can save me, break me down, and tame me
Here's your chance to do some damage, savage
I am the type I know you drown in
You're on the rise, be careful who you trust
Don't get it twisted cause, I could be really into us
Or I can leave you just because, because
You know I'm not a saint but I can make you pray
So get down on your knees, give me a reason I should stay
Trapped inside this madness, I know you wanna have this
So I can take advantage
Savage, savage
When you touch me you take me to heaven
When you hold me my body is a weapon
If you think that you can save me, break me down, and tame me
Here's your chance to do some damage, savage, savage, savage"

After I finish I run down to the bed of the stage where the rest of them are standing. Liza, Carly, Erin, Kristin and Natalie all hug me at the same time "you were so good!"Natalie yells and giggles. I nod "I'm glad I got to perform!" David runs up and shoves his Camera in my face.

"I think we found the new replacement for Alex!" David screamed and we all laughed. I have to admit. I did watch some of the vlogs after I met them. And I learned a little more about all of them.