Chapter 14 Trip

"Let's get some sleep. We've got a big day tomorrow!" Says Anne jumping into her bed.

"Yeah, unfortunately." I reluctantly say. I was enjoying watching the endless shower of cherry blossom petals falling off of the strange tree.

We've been at the school for about a month now and practically nothing has happened. We've read one chapter of the history book as a class, which was about before main civilization. It turns out there used to be many mythical beast species before they all died out like unicorns, pegasus, many kinds of dragons, fairies, centaurs, all the normal ones. Of course there were still normal animals alive like wolves and horses. Tomorrow would be an actual 'test' on the chapter. School here is so much easier than it was on earth.

As I am in my bed trying to fall asleep I find that I can't seem to get myself to that point. After I feel sure that Anne is asleep I get up and leave the room. I walk down the hall and down the stairs as quietly as I can possibly be as to not wake anyone. I find the entrance to the courtyard and I enter.

It seems peaceful. I walk towards the tree and sit on the corner of one of the elevated squares. I look up towards the top of the tree. I just sit here like this for some time. I decide to stand up and get closer to the tree. I walk up to it and put my hands on it.

My hands went inside. It feels like slime or glue. I try to pull my hands out but I am unable. It sucks me in. I start falling while fearing for my life. It's too much and I black out.

"Hey." He says.

Not again. I open my eyes and it's that room again.

"What did you do this time?" I say.

"What makes you think I did something?"

"You're God, you always did something."

"I guess that's true. Well you wanted to be less bored so this is it."

"I'm literally falling to my death."

"Have fun!" He says and a hole swallows me.

I wake up in a cave. I look around all I see is grey rocks and only one way to go. I look up and see a ceiling. Shouldn't there be a hole where I came through?

I guess I need to go somewhere.

I start walking through the cave. It's impossible to tell whether I'm going deeper in or closer to the exit. Every once in a while I spot a color other than grey. I walk up to one and it seems to be some sort of crystal. The further I walk the more they appear. There are twelve different colors I can find. One of them is grey but a different shade than the normal rock and another is transparent. I just happened to trip over the transparent one. I of course, have the natural idea to take all of the crystals using space magic. I found out, that magic doesn't only transport things; it can store them.

After walking for who knows how long, I come upon a room. Now, this room isn't just big, it's friggin humungous. It could probably fit fifty academies and still have room left over. After taking all of the crystals in the room, I finally look around. In the center is something that I never would've guessed there to be in a cave. It's another cherry blossom tree, except this one is about ten times the size of the one at the academy.

Directly between me and the tree is a book, just lying there on the ground. It's a decently sized book, about the size of that history book we have. I grab the book off the ground, some dust fall off. I then actually dust it off and it covers me in particles of it. I look at the title.

'The Complete History of Dragons'.

Haha wow. God, this is all you, isn't it?

'Just read the book.'

Ugh. I open the book. Most of the pages are ripped in spots and have holes in them. A lot of the pages are also blank. This must've been ruined by time or something. The pages I could read include the different types of dragons, their descriptions, and what magic they could use. I'm surprised they could use magic to begin with.

'Pick your favorite.'

Seriously, this is your idea of making my body better; by literally changing my species?

'Don't worry, you'll still be able to look human whenever you desire.'

Oh wow, how fantastic.