Chapter 20. Shhhh.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!?!"

Right after I gave Andy the phone. He immediately started shouting. I wouldn't blame him though because the perso-no..thing calling was creepy as hell.

It sounded like one too.

"Hey". Jackie called my attention and approached me. The rest did the same.

"Yeah?"

"Is..everything all right LJ?" Donna asked. Should I tell her? 

"O-of course, it i-is!" Oops. I stuttered. I hope they don't notice my lie. I hope Donna doesn't. She knows me too well. 

"If you say so." She said but I know she's suspicious.

"MAN! Andy's been shouting since he answered the d*mn phone." You're right Maku. He has a good reason for it too.

 -------------------------------------flashback-------------------------------------

"Hello...?"  Why isn't anyone responding?

"Hello? Hello....?"  The phone was ringing like crazy earlier but now. It's quiet. Too quiet.

"Hello??? Hel- " 

"..Haah Hhiii tooo youuuu uuhh too uuh"

"Ehh...."  WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THA-

"liitt... uuhhh.. tttoollll  EhhhL... Jjjjeeehh...eeeehhh.. eeeiiii" 

"Uhm....."  Little LJ? How did it know who I was? This is creeping me out...

"Aaaaahhhnnnndddyyyy  Naaaaaw. oohhrrrrr eeeLssss shhhhhhh haaah haaah....

"it's for you...."  Or else what? I don't want to find out... I'm sorry...really sorry.

"ggguuuu uughhdddd gaaaa aaahhhhllll" 

"Andy"   What do you mean GOOD GAL?!  I- I  don't want to hear that from you..

--------------------------------end-------------------------------------------

I knew something bad was going to happen when it asked to speak to ANDY. I knew it but still I... It's not your fault. It is. You're my conscience. You're inside my head. You know that it is. We both know that. You had no choice. I did. I could have ended the call right then and there..but I didn't. You were threatened. By who exactly?

No.

That's not right.