Arc 1.9 Shen Qi

Chapter 1.9 Shen Qi

"First brother, Shen Qi is sorry for being late." A melodious silky voice apologized.

All brothers looked at one direction as if they had practiced it a hundred of times, they looked at the same direction at the same time.

A figure of a woman slowly walked out of the door, her white robes fluttered in the wind as if it were dancing. Her hairpins made a jingling sound as she took a step, a playful smile were laced on her pinkish petal like lips and her pretty blue eyes were curved into crescents. A beauty that could cause a nations downfall stood there in front of them, everyone held their breaths as the beauty stood in front of them.

"Brother's, you all look like a fish out of the water. Please close your mouth if you don't want a fly to enter your mouth." Shen Qi was amused seeing her brothers shocked looked and could not help but giggle seeing their stupefied face.

"S-Shen Qi, is that you?" The first one to snap out from their trance was her Fifth brother who then muttered nonsense.

"Fifth brother, you've been away for far way too long. You now don't even recognize your sister, Shen Qi." Shen Qi pouted acting spoiled.

Since she can't OOC that much she can only act her way through this story, the real Shen Qi is closed to this Fifth brother of hers even before she and Mu Xuan fought. They became even closer when she and Mu Xuan fought, he was the second of her brother's that spoiled her rotten other than Mu Xuan so the original Shen Qi really likes him so much.

Shen Qi run towards her Fifth brother and hug his arms while acting spoiled and coquettish.

"Fifth brother, where is Shen Qi's gift? Fifth brother said that he will bring Shen Qi gifts when he comes back from one of his journeys, where is it?" Shen Qi asked with sparkling eyes.

"You little goblin, is that all you needed from this Fifth brother of yours?" The Fifth Prince ruffled Shen Qi's hair while laughing.

"Of course, what use are you other than giving your sister, Shen Qi gifts?" Shen Qi playfully said while smiling.

The others laughed hearing the conversation between the two siblings, on the other hand one person was fuming seeing how close the two were.

"You!" The Fifth Prince ruffled her hair even faster messing her hair a little.

"Fifth brother, stop! Your messing my hair, stop already! Alright, Shen Qi admits defeat. Shen Qi also misses brother so stop it already!" Shen Qi covered her hair with both of her hand to protect it from her Fifth brother's demonic claws.

"Now, that's what this Fifth Prince wanted to hear. Here, why would I dare forget my little goblins gift in the entire world. Fifth brother could forget everything but not Fifth brother's gift for little goblin." The Fifth Prince handed a box to Shen Qi who gladly took it and beamed when she saw a compact mirror made with metal and inlaid with different colored gems.

"Wow, thank you Fifth brother! Shen Qi likes it a lot!" Shen Qi hugged her Fifth brother into a tight hug.

"I knew that my little goblin would like my present." The Fifth Prince also hugged Shen Qi back before letting go.

"So, does Fifth brother also have a gift for us?" The Fourth Prince asked.

The Fifth Prince grinned as he looked at all his brothers and said. "This Fifth Prince already said that, I could forget anything else in the world but not my little goblins gift. In short, I don't have gifts for everyone........" The Fifth Prince smiled.