Violets

As in the beginning I've mentioned why I've chosen Violets, Lesbians gave each other Violets and also in Grade 10 and 11, Literature for Olevels, We had this poem named "She Dwelt Among the Untrodden Ways" where it had a line saying "Violet by a mossy stone"  which meant a few noticed her, and that she is more noticeable when she is alone, and that's what I felt growing up in a high school that is filled with so much homophobia, but then again, even though my grades were falling down as a shooting star, Literature and English was two subjects I honestly enjoyed despite the low marks I got with them, the whole writing reviews was like magic to a child who had never ever been to an Olevel Literature class or any group class at all, then again, Second shy I found a really good teacher where I started loving Literature, my work was so beautiful, And it was fun to review poems and short stories, finally I felt like I had some control in my life, The Violet bloomed while no one noticed her, but the Violets lacks its sunlight now, It has enough water, it's overflowing with my tears, it's drowning but then again it blooms, I remember going for this science class near Townhall, I usually hated how science was, and how confusing it was, and now I realize that some people are just too scared to understand what they can't understand, just like science and maths, some people gets it and some don't and just because we lack our IQ to understand a certain thing it doesn't mean it's not natural or weird,  Maybe that's why people are so homophobic, so homophobic in Sri Lanka, they are just too scared to learn about the truth, just like the way I struggled learning Mitosis!