Day 213

Day 213

«INK! INK INK INK INK INK INK!" I was beating the wooden door of Ink, because it was like ten o'clock and I couldn't sleep anymore, since eight o'clock. I tried to sleep again, but I failed and decided to annoy Ink instead. So, I stood there now and screamed the soul out of my body.

"WHAT THE FUCK, PIBS! I'M SLEEPING!" He had opened his door and hissed at me pissed, his pupils were red and formed some crosses.

"I can't sleep anymore. Can I come into your room?"

"Dun force yourself..." With this, he stepped aside and I could enter his bedroom. There were a lot of sheets on the floor with some sketches on it and a sloppy paint block on a sort of drawing table. While I sat down on the floor and examining the drawings, Ink staggered back into his bed. I could hear him cover himself in his blanket again, so I stood up and got to the drawing desk of Ink.

The art block caught my attention and I started slowly to scroll through the several pages. There were many landscapes of the different AU's, the several Sans' and when I scrolled further, some drawings of me started to come up more often. I was just looking at the second one, when I felt a hot breath at my shoulder and my head shot in this direction.

"I-Ink, what are you doing?" He was standing next to me, checking what I was doing and when he noticed I saw his sketches of me, he wanted to tear the block out of my hands.

"STOP! DUN LOOK AT THAT! IT'S NOT... not important!"

"NO, I LIKE IT! Let me look at it!"

"no." Ink sounded very serious, his voice let chills ran down my spine and I stopped my doing immediately. With a sigh, I put the block back on the table and pretended to walk away. When Ink turned around briefly, I grabbed the block and hurried back into my room, Ink noticed and followed me right away.

"PIBS, HOLD FUCKIN ON! GIVE THAT BACK!"

"NO!" My door was slammed shut by me and I jumped laughing on my bed, Ink was hammering at my door.

"OPEN THE DOOR!"

"NOPE."

"Y'KNOW, I CAN TELEPORT MYSELF IN YOUR ROOM, RIGHT?"

"NO, YOU CAN'T, BECAUSE..."

"Why?"

"...because I'm naked. And you don't want to see THAT!"

"wtf, why are you naked?!" But I didn't answer his question and continued scrolling further through the art block, I was so curious, so, I looked at the very last side that was drawn on. It was me with him, dancing in the living room like a few days ago... but... It wasn't really finished yet, he finished me, but himself...

Suddenly, I heard the sound of Ink's portals appearing and I panicked a little staring at the ink stuff on the floor, then Ink flew out of it. He held his eye sockets covered with one hand and holding 'Broomie' in his other one.

"Okay, Pibs! I'm in your room now, please put on some clothes NOW! I want my art block back!" I just giggled by this and sneaked up to him, waiting grinning to open up his sockets. After a while, he did and twitched hard when he looked into my eyes.

"Hello, there~" My voice was calmed and a little kinky, but I didn't mind and laughed loud, when Ink blushed madly.

"I'm sorry, Ink. I couldn't help it... But! Why didn't you finish the drawing you did lately?" With a confused expression, he lifted an eyebrow and shrugged asking. I got his art block and showed him the dance drawing, he blushed more.