Part two: Lean wit me

It was around 5 AM, we watched movies all night. I felt my eyes slowly close until Jarad yelled out my name. "Val! Don't sleep Karim's asking me if I wanna come to the club, you wanna come with me?" Deep down I really didn't wanna go but the last time me and Jarad went out together was about 6 years ago. I sighed and nodded. "Fuck yes! Let's go." He ran off to his room and came back out with a backpack. I frowned "Why you bringing that to the club?" He laughed, "The goods baby, the goods..." As soon as he said that I knew he was bringing some type of drugs. I hope he wasn't gonna get us in trouble. I got up and got my wallet following him to his car. We both got in and I turned the music on.

"Why are you so quiet?" He asked putting his hand on my lap. Him touching my lap got me feeling some type of way. "I'm just tired that's all." I respond softly biting my lip. He noticed me biting my lip and he smirked not saying anything.
After a 30 minute drive we arrive to the club and we both get out waiting for Karim to open up the back door.
"You got the stuff?" Karim asks and Juice nods his head as we both walk in following Karim and another dude. Once we get to the VIP area i get greeted by the strong smell of alcohol and wasted people who are terrible dancers. Me and the boys sit down and i notice Jarad taking stuff out his backpack. I thought he would just roll a blunt or something but to my surprise he took out a small bag of cocaine. I looked at him in shock as he smiled. He cleared the table and made 4 little lines. He snorted all the lines and passed that tiny bag to his friends. I never seen him like this. Everybody made their own lines and slowly but surely was everyone in the booth high. I felt uncomfortable since they all wanted me to snort some too. I seriously wasn't feeling that and looked in his backpack. I saw pre-rolled blunts and asked if i could lit once. Jarad nodded, i don't think he knew what i even asked. Him and his friends were acting crazy. Being too social, too confident, and much more. Again i felt too uncomfortable being around them. I quickly grab a lighter and lit the blunt laying my head back. I overhear the boys talk about me.

Karim: Man you didn't even told us you were dating that fine ass.
Jarad: Nah bro. Me and her ain't dating. She's just a good friend of mine.
Leo: Man. The way she looks at you... she wants some.

After i heard Leo said that i heard everyone laugh unless Jarad. I pretended not to hear what they said and finished the blunt. I finally felt the weed take over my brain. I felt at peace and good. The night went by slow since everybody kept on drinking around me so i decided to call an uber to take me home. I got up and told everyone i was going. "Val i'm gonna come with you." Jarad said, i just nodded and i saw him grabbing his stuff. "What are you gonna do with your car?" He laughed. "Gonna drive it to your place. Duh." I frowned and stopped him from going to his car. "Boy you ain't driving like this."
"Watch me."
He got in his car and before i could even do anything he fastly drove off. Even though weed made me feel good it also made me get paranoid very quickly. I started to worry wanting the Uber to arrive. After 5 minutes of freaking out the Uber arrived and i told him to hurry.

I got to my place and noticed Jarad wasn't here yet. My mind went crazy overthinking everything that could've possibly happened to him. I looked for my keys and when i looked back up i saw him right in front of me. I couldn't help myself but hug him.

I can never let anything happen to him.

-
part 2! what are you guys thinking of this book so far? please let me know in the comments!
x E