Chapter 1

It was a special day for Lara as it was going to be her first day of college. She woke up, took a shower and started to get ready. She wore navy blue tank top with white shorts and matching blue pomps. She didn't like caking her face with make up so she ended up with some liner and gloss adoring her face. One last look in the mirror and she was ready to head downstairs and greet her parents.
"Good morning papa. "

"Good morning Larabear. Did u sleep well?"

"Yes." Lara replied.
She dig into her breakfast which consisted of some buttered toast, hashbrowns and her favourite blue berry muffin. When she was done,she bid her goodbyes and went to her car. It was a blue sports car. Lara loved the blue. She didn't care that it was strange that she prefer blues over pinks.
She started her car and was on the way to her college when she decided to play some music. The car boomed with one direction songs as Lara sang along. The lyrics rolled off her tongue as she sang the same songs for the millionth time.The college wasn't far so the car ride was short.  She turned off her car as the music slowly faded away.
Lara walked out and realised that it was a beautiful morning. The Sun was shining brightly illuminating the blue sky.
As she walked away from the parking lot towards her college building, she saw some of her classmates from school and greeted them.
Lara had decided to do graduation from Arts. Thus, English was her first class.
She entered the class and took a seat next to the window. She could easily look at the field from here. Her college campus was beautiful and it had a lot of greenery which attracted Lara.
Soon, the professor entered the classroom and introduced himself as Mr. Simon. He was in his late forties and wore glasses. He began his lecture and told them that their first semester would be all about Shakespeare.
Lara loved romance and tragedy. Hence, she was excited for the upcoming classes.
After English, she had history. Her history teacher was a very charming young lady who looked like she was in her late thirties.
All the teachers gave their short introduction and soon it was the time for lunch break.
After finishing her lunch, Lara went outside and sat under a tree. She didn't have any class for the next thirty minutes so, she decided to read her book which she desperately wanted to finish.
Lara was in the middle of a very interesting chapter when suddenly a tall shadow towered her.
She looked up to see a very handsome man. He had olive skin , high cheek bones, pointed nose and raven black hair perfectly styled. His hazel brown eyes were captivating and Lara opened her mouth to say something but no words came out.
He looked like he had jumped out from her book or she could say he was even more handsome than the man mentioned in the book. He was quite attractive and had a certain charm.
She kept staring. Until she realized it's rude to stare at a stranger but he was too handsome to look away and it didn't looked like he was affected. She snapped out of her thoughts and said,
"Excuse me. May I help you?"

" Hey beautiful!"He replied in a deep masculine voice.

"May I know your name?"
And again Lara lost her ability to speak.