- f o u r -

i'm still alive, dw.

"come to my room, if you need anything, okay?" jungkook ended with a smile before closing the door of jimin's room. jungkook then sighed as he entered his room, practically jumping to his bed, arms propped under his head as he stare at the ceiling above him.

thinking deeply, on how he's going to drink. going to drink blood, from now on, that someone's living with him now.

then suddenly an idea came to his brain. he might as well have some fun every single day before drinking their blood, his great looks a huge advantage.

-

jungkook knocked on jimin's door, which didn't open like he expected to. he got curious and quietly opened the door, seeing jimin in front of his study table sleeping, he chuckled quietly before walking over to the latter. he then took jimin's glasses, folding it and put it on top of the other books that are placed on the table. jungkook swiftly carried jimin bridal style, tucking him to his bed.

jungkook neared his face to jimin, hesitating if he should peck him in his lips, but ended up pecking his forehead, instead. he brushed jimin's hair upward– which is useless because it came down not a second passed. the latter snuggled to his pillow more.

after an hour, jimin woke up. confused as to why does he feel his bed, and not the hard surface of the table under his palms. he stood up, quietly going to jungkook's room– which he doesn't know why that's the first thing he wanna do after he woke up.

or maybe he knows deep down.

creeping up to the younger's room, expecting the light blinding his still-adjusting-to-the-light eyes, but was greatly disappointed when he was met but darkness and emptiness.

he pouted, slowly slipping into the little space. jimin then went back to his room, closing it but not locking it. he grabbed his stuffies from his black bag, a way to hide his stuffies from jungkook— which he doesn't want to do, feeling his heart breaking right now after he took them out.

"i'm sorry mr. cuddles, i have to hide you.."

jimin said to his favorite stuff bear that his mom gave to him– who sadly, died when he was eleven years old. jimin lets go of mr.cuddles and boredly sat on his bed, looking around his empty cuddly-less room. he whined and felt himself slip into little space.

he practically jumped from his bed and went to his stuff toys in the corner where he left them. jimin then picked 'em all up and went to his bed. arranging them so that it surrounds him, then jimin swiftly jump from his bed and went to his closet, picking his white and pink stripes socks and his cute pastel blue skirt. after putting them on, and tacking in his white silk button up in his skirt, he went to his stuffies and laid next to them, mr. cuddles cuddled in his chest, eyes starting to get droopy. soon he fell asleep.

-

jungkook grinned at the girls surrounding him, two blondes under his arms as his arms is spread out. the one brunette in front of him, grinded against him making him groan and grin darkly, then the long-haired blonde claimed his lips, the short-haired blonde keep sucking some hickies on his neck.

"let's take this to my house, yeah?"

"why not here? we have rooms here also."