Chapter 8

After our star gazing, we decided that since it was already midnight that there was no point of trying to head back home so we crashed at a hotel.

Both of us were tired. I was ready to finally take off my clothes and go to bed. As soon as I got into the room and the door shut, I was pressed up against the wall with Ramon's lips pressed against mine.

"I want you so bad right now," he said once we parted.

"Likewise."

I wrapped my arms around him, and pulled him in close. I didn't want him to break away this time. Unless perhaps, he wanted to take off his clothes which he did. Keeping our lips near, he helped me undress as well until we were both in nothing but our underwear.

I wrapped my legs around him and he brought me over to the bed while giving my neck soft kisses and bites. He gently placed me down on the bed and brought his lips up to mine.

He pressed himself up against me, and I felt a rush of pleasure course throughout my body as I softly moaned into his mouth. He then started to kiss my neck again and then he trailed down all the way to my inner thigh. I grabbed his head and let out a sharp breath.

I brought his face back up to mine and we kissed again. Just two men, kissing with tongue, bodies pressed against one another, enjoying the moment. The way he was kissing me was making me think he'd been wanting it more than me. Like he was waiting for that day to happen but so was I.

It was a day that I dreamed of, and it was finally coming true. He slipped his finger inside of my underwear, and he touched me. I moaned and he kept kissing me as he moved his hand up and down.

He was touching me so I touched him. I was tasting him; I wanted to taste every inch of him so I did. I took in his scent as I buried my face into his shoulder as he moved his body between mine.

He was inside of me, and I loved the way he felt. It was painful at first but, he was the one giving me the pain so it made it enjoyable. The sound of his voice, his breath, his moans, all drove me crazy. The look in his eyes told me that I was his, and I wanted him to know that he was mine as well.

So I moaned his name, "Ramon."

And so he did mine, "Oh, Matthew!"