six | deeper

—

As much as she personally doesn't want to come close to him but her body says otherwise, maybe because on how her body is used to being near him— even a year and a half has passed by.

When Sierra sat down next to him— Casper is also known as Ahn Yunoh. He slowly turned his head to look at her "Sierra..." he mumbled her name, he took his unopen can and showed to her "Here" he offered, she slowly shakes her head giving the notice that she declined his offer, Yunoh nodded and put the drink aside him.

"You should have rest, you're still jet-lagged." Sierra looked at him and sighed, he was looking at the greenery. "And you still know me." She whispered still audible for him to hear, subtle smile plastered on his face "It's a habit" he blurted out he reverted his gaze to see her.

Sierra cleared her throat and nodded as she closed her eyes and hummed. "I've heard you're coming to the seminar." He changed the subject when he felt Sierra was getting a little bit uncomfortable— he always know how to save her.

"Yeah, the professor personally requested me to come with." She chirped, "And you couldn't say no? Even though you're still piled up with other stuff? " He lightly teases her to brighten up the mood— just like how he used to do. Sierra sighed "I thought you knew me? You know I can't say 'no' to him, so I thought maybe I should  bring my work with me, then I could do something while being in there." He could really tell she was tired and by her thinking about it more makes it more tiring. Aside from this it made him smile that she's being loosely in front of him, it gives him assurance that he has hoped for— still being somewhat cool with each other even that happened.

It was his request anyway.

"No doubt, as expected from Sierra." He said while smiling as he looks at her, "It's not funny..." she nonchalantly replied to him as she rolled her eyes. "Nonetheless I know you can do it, It's your charm after all." He comforted. Sierra reverted her gaze and looked at the sky trying to act naturally under his gaze.

He's always been like this— caring.

She thought before she could hum in response to him. "Well, I—ah better get going, my break ends up here." Sierra stands up and before she could walk away she stopped. "Let's go together." He stands up next to her and both of them walk together side by side.

He didn't forget about what he said to her before 'If you and I ever interact again... we should act naturally just like the old days.'

It's his wish that I could only
grant after breaking up with him.