The coffee table in the middle of the room was covered in board and card games ready to be played with, "how are you feeling?" Calum says quietly as they fully enter the room.

"I'm good, just nervous," biting her bottom lip she glanced up at him to see he was looking back at her making her cheeks flush.

"You don't need to be but just be warned this isn't just game night, don't be fooled by its name, this shit is intense." his words didn't comfort her completely but she giggled when she overheard Noah mumble something about swear jars, "I'll make sure you're with me," he winks before his friends started to file into the living room. Michael jumped over the back of the dark sofa juggling pizza in his hand while Ashton sensibly took a seat next to him also with pizza in hand. Helena entered the room lastly with what Blake assumed was the rest of the pizza on a plate and a drink in her hand.

"Lets play Codenames" Michael suggests rubbing his hands together as he reaches over the table for the game. Calum let go of Blake's hand before setting Noah down on the floor who tottered over to Helena.

"What's that?" Blake asked moving her hair away from her face.

"Fucking great." Michael mumbled before Ashton elbowed him in the ribs for being rude.

"Swear–" before Noah could finish the sentence Michael finished the sentence off for him.

"Yeah yeah swear jar here you go kid," Michael pulled out a dollar bill before handing it over to Noah and ruffling his hair

Michael's comment made Blake feel uncomfortable but she wanted to prove him wrong. She wanted to "earn" her place here not just because she was "seeing" Calum and they gave her the benefit of the doubt.

"No offence Michael but you're crap anyway, Calum and I are gonna win," Helena smirked taking a sip of her drink as Noah fidgeted on her lap

"No comment except for that I agree," Calum chuckled jumping into the seat next to Helena.

Blake watched as the friends teased and laughed with each other. She tried not to feel awkward as she stood still not knowing where to put herself.

"I think we should get Blake on our team," Ashton smiled up at her, Michael didn't look so keen still thinking that she would be no use as she had no idea what the game was.

"I said she could be with us," Calum pouted

"Wouldn't want to give you a reason to be even more cocky," Blake smirked at him as she moved in between the two boys leaving him slightly wide-eyed at her sudden confidence.

The boys explained the game to her as best as they could she would still need to get the hang of it but she took it within her stride to learn. In order to play the game well you needed to know your teammates and how they thought but of course she was still just getting to know them. So she sat quiet for the first round mainly just observing. But round two was a very different story as she began to get into grips with it.

"2 words, Water," she said looking at the boys in the eyes hoping what she said wasn't too risky as she sat on the floor next to Helena who was working out her next word. The boys mumbled to each other about the words that laid across the table. These were their last two cards and if they got them both it would mean they win.