[BONUS CHAPTER]- Forever After

Taeyong's Wedding Promise to Y/N

To my beautiful Y/N,

You are the ray of light that will forever grace me with your presence- my lighthouse that has always been there for me when I need you most because not even the roughest of seas could tear me away from the future that I have always dreamed of having.  Because of you, I can finally reach the future.  The future of us.  There was a time when I was never truly complete, believe it or not.  But you opened my eyes to see the world.  A world with you.  You stepped into my life as a little girl from Busan and I watched you bud before my eyes, year after year, into a flower that was waiting for the Spring.  And I would forever be dreaming to be your Spring, to see you bloom because you were my everything.  What more can I ask for when I have all that I need?  Look around you, it's all right here.  Right here, standing in front of me.  Because all I need is you.  And I can't wait to see us bloom, together.  

When I look at you, I remember all those memories of our shared childhood, one that I wish I could go back and be more a part of.  You made my life anything but normal.  You gave me a reason to search for more than just that.  

Through this journey, together, through the ups and the downs, all the fights, and the mishaps, and misunderstandings, and perhaps a kidnapping, I think we can safely say that we've managed to make it through this adventure in one piece.  Mostly.  Because I'm sure that you will always hold a part of me, and that piece won't be making it back to my heart any time sooner.  

Y/N, you guided me, taught me lessons, showed me a new experience.  You showered me with cherished moments and treasured smiles.  You wrapped us up with love and affection, every second of us, together, a present waiting for a bow.  Today, I can finally tie it with a ring.  

I forever hope to see your smile every waking morning and every falling evening of my new life.  Every day until I take my final breath.  Y/N, let's jump, hand-in-hand into a new life.

Your POV

You stood nervously in front of the grand front doors of the wedding venue in your white dress, having second thoughts about entering.  You were both nervous and joyful because today was going to be the best day of your life: you were about to be married to Taeyong.  

The doors were opened before the butterflies in your stomach could get the best of you, leaving you breathless at the sight of the venue.  It was gorgeous, flowered chandeliers and soft lights made you feel like you had stepped into another dimension. 

With your train flowing behind you, you walked with purpose towards the one you loved most.  Taeyong smiled, encouragingly as you made your way to the altar.  He smiled as the sermon was conducted.  He smiled as you said your vows and as he committed his entire life as a devoted and loving husband, those warm brown eyes never leaving yours.  And as he slipped the gold wedding band over your finger, you knew you were ready for a new start.  A new life.

"You may now kiss the bride."

Today was your day.  Today was but one day in the happily ever after ahead of you.

The venue decoration (sure) ??