recovery

##; | mar 18th,, 2019.

sunny was finally released from the hospital after a week's stay

sunny was finally released from the hospital after a week's stay. her travel back from the hospital to her dorms couldn't have been more stressful and she didn't need to add to her issues.

though she appreciated all of the love, she couldn't help but be annoyed by the people who had gathered in front of their dorm building to greet her return. fans discovered the building housed several idol years ago.

"why are they here?" she muttered to herself, sighing.

she exited the automobile, though, and smiled and waved to as many people as she could. she expressed gratitude for their presence and presents for her recovery.

jeonghan and wonwoo were the members who accompanied her. they spent most of the days at the hospital with her, rotating who would spend the night with her because she was only nineteen.

her manager walked sunny, jeonghan, and wonwoo into the building and up the stairs to their dorms. sunny knocked on the door, awaiting an answer, and watched as the manager walked down the stairs to leave. when the door started to open, her gaze returned to it.

"welcome back!" dokyeom exclaimed, pulling open the door.

sunny grinned as she entered the dorms and made her way to the living area. she groaned as she tossed her clothes bag into the couch.

"do you want to eat, sunny?" jeonghan asked as he place his bag next to hers.

"yeah, i'm pretty hungry," sunny nodded.

"ok, what do you what to eat?" jeonghan asked as he made his way to the kitchen.

sunny scratched her chin and shrugged her shoulders, "i'm not sure, i'm in the mood for a bowl of cereal."

the members in the room with her laughed at her request for a bowl of cereal; as someone who had just returned from the hospital, they would not have expected her to desire cereal as her meal.

she joined jeonghan in the kitchen, sitting on the island stool and laying her palms on the white marble counter. she began to hum to herself as she tapped her fingers against the cold counter. jeonghan finished her bowl and set it in front of her.

"thank you very much."

jeonghan nodded and patted her on the back before walking down the hallway. dino sat across from the girl at the island and wonwoo sat beside her. they continued to converse with her as she began to eat.

"you know how much you scared us that day?" dino asked, tapping the stone as she had just done.

sunny nodded and placed her spoon in her bowl.

"i'm sorry, i know."

she kept eating, occasionally looking up at dino as he expressed his concerns to her. he was constantly concerned about her and knew she shouldn't have been on that diet from the start. he knew how much her weight leaned and fell and wished he could have been there to persuade her otherwise.

"i don't believe you need to go on diets. you easily lose and gain weight," wonwoo explained, "eating whenever you want and then practicing should be enough to maintain a healthy weight."

sunny nodded as she finished her cereal and pushed the bowl away.

"you're all right, i know."