cordelia x reader (nsfw)

A few weeks ago while you and Cordelia where in bed you were talking about things you'd like to try sex wise, things that turned you on and such. Cordelia said if you were ever to tease her she wouldn't be able to handle it.
You wake up and slide out of bed hoping not to wake Cordelia and go into the walk in wardrobe. There's an on suite toilet so you pick out a white blouse that you'll leave open a bit more than usual, a black tight pencil skirt and heels and head into the bathroom to get ready. Your make up is minimal but you choose to put on red lipstick, your long hair is in loose curls and you put your geek glasses on instead of your contacts, she loves when you wear them and says you look sexy.
You walk out the bathroom and she's just getting out of bed, you see her looking you up and down but don't pay it any attention.
You tell her you have to go as classes start soon. She asks for a kiss so you get close enough that you feel her hot breath on yours then pull away. You walk away with a wiggle, you look over your shoulder and wink at her and she smirks.
You flirt with her all day grabbing her bum coming up behind her and whispering dirty things in her ear.
You go to the greenhouse and ask what she's doing, you stand pressed against her kissing her neck, she turns around and tries to kiss you but you shake your head and say "no not yet Cordelia, you're gonna have to wait" "Stop being such a tease and get over here" she says "baby no, I'm enjoying this" you say and walk away, you know she's staring at you.
The school day is over so you make your way to Cordelia's office.
Cordelia has her glasses on which you love but she takes them off and instantly turns her attention to you.
You walk over and sit on her lap with your knees at either side of her.
You've been waiting all day and you're too turned on now.
You start to kiss Cordelia, your tongue taking over her mouth, she smacks your ass which only turns you on more "ms supreme, I liked that" "oh yeah" she say and smacks you a few more times.
Your hands are all over each other.
"Bedroom now" you say.
You rip each other's clothes off and you throw her down on the bed, you kiss down her neck to her boobs and start licking and sucking her nipples, while you're doing that you reach a hand down and start slowly rubbing her clit.
You feel her getting wetter so you slip two fingers into her.
You kiss her and bite her lip.
You leave love bites all over her making your mark.
She tells you to fuck her harder, so you shove your fingers in up to the knuckles and curl them.
"Baby I'm gonna cum" she says between moans, "No you're not" you say and pull your fingers out, you stick them in her mouth and she sucks them.
Cordelia is lying beneath you breathless, "You're gonna make me cum first and then I'll make you cum" you say and she sits up putting one hand behind your neck holding you in place and the other on your ass, she smacks you another few times which makes you moan.
She leans down and sucks your nipples letting them go with a pop.
You lean into her ear, bite her ear lobe slowly and then whisper "fuck me" and as soon as you say it she slides two fingers into you.
You grind against them, throwing your head back.
She rolls you over and starts to go down on you.
"Fuck Delia, baby, keep going don't stop" you say as your hips buck into her face wanting her closer if possible, she looks up at you and it drives you crazy, you let out moan after moan which only spurs her to keep going.
She slides two fingers in as she licks and sucks your clit, you tell her you're close and she slips another finger in, a few more pumps and you reach your orgasm.
She takes her fingers out and puts them in her mouth moving them in and out.
She crawls up you and kisses you.
You share a passionate kiss and then you pull apart, "Sit on my face" you say, Cordelia gets on her knees and moves up to your face you grab her ass to hold her in place and get to work.
Breathing In her scent is driving you wild, you suck her clit and then flick your tongue over it fast, she starts grinding against your face, "Oh yeah baby right there don't stop" she says.
You start working faster, she is fucking your face and playing with her boobs, what a beautiful sight she is.
Her thighs get tight around your head and she falls forward grabbing onto the headboard as she cums.
She falls down beside you and you pull her into a deep passionate kiss.