•Mirio || Little Game...•

"Mirio! Tamaki's!" Nejire shouts from her dorm.

"Yeah?" Mirio phases his head through her wall, seeing what was up.

"Eek! Mirio, just use the door for once. Jeez." Nejire grumbled.

"But this is fun-"

"Ahh!" Y/N yells from the hallway, seeing a naked man with his head in her best friends wall. "What the- why does this wall have an ass?!"

"Huh? Oh, that's mine-"

"Mirio?! Oh god, my eyes. My pure, innocent, eyes..." Y/N dramatically places the back of her hand on her forehead before hands come from behind and cover her eyes.

"Mirio! What did we say about doing this in the hallway? Not to mention in front of my sister..." Amajiki shyly scolds his friend, still covering the girls eyes.

"Sorry!" Mirio laughs, head coming out of the wall. He picks up his clothes and puts them on. Tamaki uncovers Y/N's eyes to see her face bright red.

"Jeez, I did not expect that when I woke up this morning..." Y/N mumbles. Mirio laughs and wraps an arm around the girl, guiding her into Nejire's room.

"Sorry again. Anyways, what's up, Nejire?" Mirio reluctantly lets go of Y/N as they both sit down next to the blue haired girl.

"I have a game-"

"Oh no. No no no. Not again." Y/N tries to get up, but the sudden grip on her wrist forces her to sit back down.

"Don't worry. It'll be fine. But we need a few more people... Hmm." Nejire thinks, suddenly smiling brightly. "1-A!"

Before any of them can say another word, the energetic female is already running to her destination.

"What is her plan..." Y/N shivers, hoping it's not her 'shipping pocky game' again. Last time, she had to play it with Mirio, and it made things a bit awkward. But Mirio being Mirio, laughed it off and tried to make things better between the two.

Soon, the other three arrive at the dorm building, Nejire already inside. Y/N hears squeals coming from the common room, taking a deep breath, she opens the door.

Most of class 1-A is gathered in a circle, leaving a little space for the other four to join in.

"Perfect! This will be fun, right shipping buddy?" Nejire wiggles her eyebrows at her pink haired friend.

"Yes! This is going to be great." They both got dark auras around them as everyone in the circle gulped.

"We're going to play a little game..." Nejire starts.

-----

'So much for little game', Y/N thinks. Turns out it was some kind of kissing game. A person would be blindfolded as the group voted on who would kiss who. At the end, everyone has to guess who it was that kissed them.

(gay ships incoming - if you don't like them, change the names in your head!)

So far, Mina made Todoroki and Midoriya kiss, though their blushing faces after each's turn gave them away. Next was Denki and Sero. Both played it off rather cooly, while Mina was jumping in her seat. 

Soon, it came to be Mirio's turn. Mirio got blindfolded as he sat back and waited. Nejire smirked at her friend and whispered something, causing the pink alien to smirk. They both silently pointed in Y/N's direction, causing the girl's eyes to widen as she pointed to herself with a confused look.

Amajiki stiffened and shakes his head rapidly, not wanting his baby sister to get involved in such a game. Y/N feels the pressure of the strangers of class 1-A as they all looked at her expectantly. She sighs, giving in to their silent pleas.