Part 3

Scorpio went to the park after school, Scorpio enjoyed the silence compared to the loud arcade. The breeze is nice the flowers smell sweet, and if he's lucky he will get to see a rabbit or two. This week was boring, other than Art and literature, he doesn't really enjoy his classes. As he's reading his book he felt someone stare at him. Scorpio looks up and saw no one, weird. He grabbed his book and keys and starts to head for his car. "Hey, Scorpio!" He turned around to see Aquarius and Capricorn walk toward him. Great now he has to talk to people, the last thing he wants is to talk to people. Especially if he had to go home.

"So me and Capricorn are going to head out for a little bit, do you wanna chill with us?" Oh come on, he knew what this meant. They want to smoke weed, god forbid Aqua not get high and talk about aliens. Scorpio grunted, "No thanks I've got to go home." He started up the car and drove past the two. When he passed the arcade he saw Pisces stare at him, what was up with that?

When he got home he went straight to the kitchen, he was hungry from all that reading. He went to his room after the quick snack. He quickly went to his journal and started writing. He is writing a story about a lost boy, a kid confused about how the world can be so cruel. He felt as though this is his only outlet. Yea he guesses Aquarius and Capricorn can be nice but, they aren't his real friends. No one is he is alone.

Bang! He heard the door slam, he used to jump, but now he knew what was going to happen. His dad would yell at him and call him names. But he didn't care, not anymore at least. He continued writing as if nothing was happening. "Scorpio!" His dad yelled. He sighed and put a bookmark on where he stopped. "Scorpio," His dad slurred. "Orion." He replied coldly.

Pisces was bored out of her mind when she got a call from one of her good friends Capricorn. "Heyyyy Pisces!" Oh gosh, is Capricorn ok. This isn't normal, He doesn't joke or talk like this. What if this is a clone what is he got bit by a zom- "Hey Capricorn, you ok?" Capricorn laughed. "Yea me and Aqua are just a bit... out of the loop." Pisces could hear Aquarius laugh uncountably in the background, that's when it hit her. They are totally high! "I'm coming over." Pisces hung up. She grabbed her sketchbook and walked to Capricorn's house.

When Pisces got to Capricorn's house she did not expect to see Capricorn so well put together. Aren't you supposed to be a mess when you get high? Capricorn looked at Pisces then smiled. "At least someone will get high with us." Aquarius stated. Pisces nodded silently, after a few minutes of laughter and confusion, someone called Capricorn. "Hey, Scorpio!" Pisces heart jumped. "Oh cool, I'll see you here." Capricorn laughed again. "Scorpios coming over man."

When Scorpio came over, Pisces barely spoke to Scorpio as she was too scared to say anything. Aquarius and Pisces were talking about anything and everything weird. While Capricorn and Scorpio were talking about school and grades. "Hey be honest Pisces, would you ever hang out with Aries and Leo if you had a choice?" Pisces laughed, "Maybe Leo, definitely not Aries though he can be really mean sometimes." Scorpio look at her, "You're crazy Pie Aries is so much funnier than Leo." Pie? Pisces blushed, he totally just called her by her nickname.

Did that mean they were friends now?