Chapter 14: Hotel Seven

707 POV
(We'll get back to your POV soon~!)
Shit...My house is a mess. I rush to clean up. I convinced everyone to carpool with Jumin. I can't stand the thought of them in danger...I never should have involved anyone in this. It's my fault.
I quickly gather up the cans of Ph. Dr. Pepper and Honey Buddah chips. There has to be over two dozen cans and bags. Wait, what are we gonna do? I guess I have video games, but that won't really interest Jumin, Jaehee, or Zen. I wonder if (Y/N) likes video games?
Nope. Nope. Nope. Don't think about her. Just get your shit together, Saeyoung.
Damn, it's been a long time since I called myself that. I haven't even said that name out loud in over six years.
I continue to look for things to do. Board games, movies, scary rituals, really anything. I hope this doesn't flop.
(Y/N) POV
I hear a knock on my door. It looks like my ride's hear. I sigh and grab my bag. I have my sketchbook, a pencil case, and some clothes. Really, quite a boring, simple bag for a boring, simple person. I throw my jacket on and raise to the door. There, I'm greeted by Jumin's driver.
I follow him as he opens the door to thr limousine. Dang, I've never been in anything as fancy as this. Everyone sits in the car, silent.
"Hey guys," I say, trying to sound cheerful.
"Hi (Y/N)!" I hear yoosung say.
Everyone else silently nods and we all awkwardly drive to Seven's place.
"Does anyone else find it quite odd that Luciel would call us to his house after his fit?" Jumin inquires.
"No, maybe he felt bad and wanted to show he was okay?" Yoosung replies, defensive.
"Yoosung, have you been sleeping alright? You look like you haven't slept in weeks," I say, worried as I look at the very prominent bags and his glossy eyes.
He smiles and nods, but I'm not really sure if I believe that.
We arrive at Seven's house. It's pretty close to mine, why did he insist on me getting a ride? 
We all exit the car, and head for the front gate. Seven races out to greet us.
"Welcome, friends, to Hotel Seven! I will be your lovely host today!" He cheers. He sounds like he normally does.
Or did.
Or, whatever.
We all walk inside awkwardly. Jumin rolls his eyes and Zen facepalms.
Seven's house is actually huge, and surprisingly clean.
"Wow, this place is much nicer than I expected. I thought this would be a hoarder's house.." Jumin comments.
"It's all thanks to my maid, Mary Vanderwood the 3rd! She keeps the place clean! It takes up a ton of dough but you can't work in a dirty enviorment!" Seven replies.
We spend the next few hours playing video games, eating snacks, watching movies, and just talking. Seven hasn't looked at or adressed me since I have arrived. He wont even look me in the eye. Maybe I'm just being dramatic, but I swear I heard the gate talking. Seven told us he disabled it when we came here, but I heard it say, "Access granted. Welcome to Agent 707's place of residency."
Agent...?
And who's here with us.
"Ill be back," Seven says and walks out of the room with no further explanation. Everyone is silent.
I swear I just saw something move from outside that window. But when I check, there is nothing. It begins to rain outside; there's a crack of thunder and lightning.
And suddenly, the lights go out.
"You are invited to true paradise," I hear, faintly.
Then the lights turn back on.
Seven rushes into the room.
"Go downstairs, please. It's just my landlord, he wants rent," he says urgently.
"Why do we have to go downstairs?" Yoosung asks.
"I don't want him to think I'm destroying the house, so please, go." He says.
Everyone goes downstairs, expect me. I have to go to the bathroom first. I lock myself in the bathroom.
I hear a conversation from outside.
"Who are you?"
"You know well who I am."
"You work for Mint Eye, right?"
"Bingo."
"What do you want?"
"Oh, nothing really, just your friends."
Knock. Knock. Knock.
I stop in place. The window is open.
I hurry to unlock the door. Suddenly, a needle is injected into my neck.
"Hush now, honey. You are going to true paradise," I hear a woman's voice say as I fall unconscious.
______________________________________
HOLY SHIT THAT JUST HAPPENED
I GOT NOTHING ELSE 2 SAY JUST HOLY SHIT.
TIS' ALL.
~Lex has left the chat.