The Break-Up

Sorry for the super long wait, but for a little discussion in the comments, do you think the redemption arc they gave Sebastian, was good enough, too much, or not enough? Personally, I think he deserved way better and he had a lot of potential for a really good character arc. That's a rant for another day, though, so here's the next chapter.

"That was easily the best assignment I have ever turned in, period," Unique told Barry as they left the chemistry lab.

Barry frowned, "I'm pretty sure we forgot to add the ionic form. Or maybe one of the ways it naturally occurs. Or maybe-"

"Barry, stop."

He grinned sheepishly, "I'm rambling again, aren't I?"

Unique held her fingers an inch apart, "Just a little."

Barry spotted Marley talking to Jake and Kitty up ahead and excused himself from Unique. He walked up and stood next to Marley, "Hey, Marls, we still on for tonight?"

"Nope, whatever it was, you're canceling," Kitty said, handing him a flyer. "You're coming to the first official meeting of the Left Behind Club."

"Kitty thinks the end of times is coming," Jake said, with a half-smile.

Kitty glared at him and said, with a bit of an attitude, "It's a face that the Book of Revelations predicted Twitter. It's one of the seven signs of the apocalypse, along with porn, unexplainable weather anomalies, Martian rovers, Barney Frank, the Middle East, and MSNBC."

"One, that's eight things. Two, no offense, but that sounds one hundred percent insane," Barry said, looking over the flyer. "I've read the entire Bible, cover to cover, and nowhere does it say anything about the Rapture. Trust me, I've thought about this a lot."

"The Left Behind Club accepts everyone," Kitty ignored him. "Even losers and lezzies, so your whole Glee Club's invited. Well, you're welcome as long as you're not a Muslim. It's like Kirk Cameron said, it's never too late until it's too late."

Kitty walked away and Jake gave them an apologetic glance, "I know it sounds insane, but it's really important to Kitty. I hope you'll come."

"I definitely will not," Barry said, handing him the flyer. "Just not my scene. But you have fun with the whole, End-Of-The-World stuff."

"Sorry again," Jake said as he left. After Barry had turned the corner, Jake turned back to Marley, "So what about you?"

Marley shrugged, "I don't know, Jake."

"Come on, it's just one meeting," He insisted. "If it totally sucks, I'll never mention it again."

*****

"Okay, everybody, listen up!" Kitty yelled from on top of the table. "Y'all are sinners, and you better get right with God toot sweet, because Jesus just logged onto Orbitz and booked himself a plane ticket back to Earth."

Marley regretted coming immediately.

*****

Blaine walked into the choir room, his head a storm of emotions. He didn't even notice Finn until he said, "Hey."

Blaine didn't really know what to say, "Um, by the time I got up, you were already gone. I didn't get a chance to say good-bye."

Finn just stared at him for a few moments, "Why'd you do that to him?"

Blaine didn't have a good answer, "I don't know. I just-there's no excuse. He won't talk to me. I don't even know if we're broken up."

Finn didn't get a chance to answer because that's when Sam, followed by everyone else came into the room, "Finn Hudson in the house, yo!"