Boyfriends

Kongpop's POV

P'Arthit is hiding something from me. He knows something about Wad but isn't telling me. I asked Tew if he thought P'Knott was also hiding something but, when I did, all he would say was "P'Knott, who?"

They have only been dating for three weeks. How can they be fighting already? They were fine the other day at lunch. I look over at P'Arthit, dropping my head to the table, remembering that we stopped talking right after we started too. Ugh! Boyfriends!

Why is he not telling me? Does he not trust me? I thought we weren't going to keep secrets anymore. I don't want to get mad at him, but I am upset he isn't trusting me enough to share with me. If it is about Wad, shouldn't I know? He is my friend.

"Kongpop?" P'Arthit calls me, and I look up. "Are you ok?"

"No," I say with a pout, "You are hiding something from me. Again!"

"I-I-I am not," P'Arthit stammers, "Why would you think I am hiding something from you?′

"See!" I scream, "You stuttered, and look, your ears are turning red!"

"Are not!" he yells back as he covers his ears. "A-A-And I stuttered because I was shocked that you would think I was hiding something from you."

"Ugh...," I growl as I get up and walk out of the food stall. I can hear P'Arthit following,

"Kongpop. Kongpop!" P'Arthit calls from behind me. "KONGPOP!"

I turn and glare at him. He walks up to me and gives me a look I haven't seen since the day I told him I would make him my wife.

P'Arthit grabs my collar. "Boyfriend or not, I am still your senior!" He lets go of my collar as I watch him fume at me. "Fvck it!" He brushes past me and heads to his dorm.

"Well, shit!" I scream, watching my boyfriends retreating back. "This is not how this afternoon was supposed to go!"

Tew's POV

P'Knott and I have been in a cold war since the day I told Ai'Aim we were dating. I didn't think he would mind since he had already told his friends. Having been in a hidden relationship for more than a year with a guy who suddenly decides one day he is not gay, I seriously don't want a repeat of that. And yet, where do I find myself again! Yup! Dating a guy who obviously is having regrets! Fvck! Boyfriends! Why did I think I needed one again?

Can someone explain to me why I broke my promise and liked him? !?! If I just stuck with my plan, I wouldn't be standing outside of his door asking myself why I am here. But nope! I was an idiot and went a fell for this straight guy who thought he could bend. Someone, please tell me what I was thinking!!

"Ugh!" I growl as I turn and walk away. I won't be the first to crack here. He is the one who got mad first, so he can be the one who crawls back. I pause when that voice at the back of my head who has not been helping pipes up, "What if he doesn't come back?"

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" I snarl. Great, I am now arguing with myself. I turn around and stomp back to his door, raising my fist to knock and... Shit!! Why can't I knock? All I would do is ask him what is wrong. What is the worst that could happen?

"I don't know...," that annoying voice snidely reminds me, "he could say he doesn't date guys. Not like that has never happened before." I hate my brain.

Walking back down the hallway, I am grumbling to myself. Reaching the elevator, and before I can change my mind again, I punch the down button. I need to get out of my dorm before I do something stupid. When the doors open, I gawk at the occupant of the elevator. What the fvck!?! Looking up, I ask the heavens if they really hate me that much.