Part 14: Justin

Cary got there in ten minutes.

"That was fast." I said coming to give her a hug as I got in her car.

"I drive fast. " she said

"Thats an understatement." I said back. We drove to the cinimas and watched Guardian's of the Galaxy. I swear groot and the little racoon were my favorite characters. I laughed so hard during the movie.  Some how we ended up almost in the same seat. With my arm around her shoulder and her arm around my stomach, to the point were she could feel my low chuckles. Like in every movie marvel makes theres a woman and guy in a kissing scene. I just stared at her, watching the way light of the film danced on the top of her head. Measmerized by the light show I didnt know the movie had been over for about two minutes. I looked up as the credits started to roll and of course like every marvel movie we waited for tht scene at the end of the credits. But as people started to leave we were the last ones in there when the scene came on. She woke up confused.

"Wha-wher-where are all the people." She asked confusion lighting up her face. I gave her my crooked smile.

"They didnt want to stay for the end of the show." I said, then bent down and kissed her on the forhead. As cheesy as it was, it was sweet. And then we got up and left that odd cheesyness behind us.