"Am I interrupting anything?"

Yup, that was Archie. From school. Oh God.  This is embarrassing.

First he sees me singing and now outside his house sat with a guy in a muddy puddle.

"Yeah." Arthur said at the same time I said "No."

I daren't look up to face Archie at the moment so I shuffled closer to Arthur.
"Shut up." I muttered "you'll give him the wrong idea."

"Ok..." Archie sounded unsure "you look cold, so when your done doing whatever, you should come inside."

I heard the door shut.

Arthur stood up and helped me out of the puddle. I shivered as a gust went though my damp skin. "Idiot."

He rolled his eyes "come on, let's go."
He stuffed his hands in his pocket and strolled up to the gates of Archie's house.

"Inside?" I had only just realised Archie had invited us in his house. His house. This was going to be awkward, especially with Arthur, he would he him the wrong idea about entirely.

Arthur rolled his eyes again "Yes, Lola, inside. Unless you want to freeze to death out here."

I shook my head and followed him as he opened the door to the house. He kicked his shoes of and walked into the kitchen like he owned the place.

"Arthur" I hissed "your just going to wander round the place?"

He thought for a second "Yeah, why wouldn't I?"

"My word, what happened to the both of you? You poor souls. Sit down I'll get you some hot chocolate."

A beautiful woman with long, wavy blonde hair and gorgeous green eyes was ushering us into some tall seats that were placed around an island in the kitchen. I looked around. Fancy kitchen.

"Archie! Get blankets!" The woman shouted while pouring hot water into mugs.

"Umm... Mrs Booth? It's nice to meet you. I'm Lola."

She glanced at me, "oh I know dear."

"How did you know her name?" Arthur asked looking between the both of us.

It me a moment to realise that he was asking me. "Well, uhh, I thought this was Archie' s house, and uhh," I stuttered not knowing how to answer how I remembered his last name.

"You know Archie?" He asked.

"We're in the same class." Archie answered from the door, blankets in hand.

Mrs Booth placed three steaming mugs of hot chocolate in front of us and Archie handed us the blankets.

"Arthur, what were you and Lola even doing?" Archie asked.

"Wait, you know Archie?" I asked sipping my hot chocolate, my eyebrows furrowing.

"We're brothers." They answered simutaniously.

I swallowed the hot chocolate too fast making me choke, I spat out the chocolate all over Arthur, my tongue burning.

We sat stunned in silence. I felt my cheeks heat up "You what?"

"We're brothers." Arthur said calmly, ignore the hot chocolate that I spat at him. To be fair, he was probaly numb for the cold.

"Oh." Was all I could say.

I looked between the two of them. This was unexpected, to say the least. Looking at them now I could see that they had the same nose and faceshape, but other than that, they completely different.