Dreamerkr96

Assalamualaikum Warahmutallahi Wabarakatuhu!

Hope you all are doing well!

Here I am here with one of my favorite author and craziest friend ever. Her works are so amazing and I love them so much especially Tangled Hearts. Please welcome, one and only my craziest friend, dreamerkr96.

Please check out her works. You will definitely love them.

Let's get started with the interview.

******

1. Tell about yourself.

Name: Kainat.

Meaning: Universe.

Age: 22.

Date of Birth: 19 September.

Nationality: British.

Hobbies: There are too many to name!
As you might know, I love reading and writing. I've always loved reading, and over the last few years I've wanted to write, although I think I'm rubbish at it. It helps to clear my mind.
I also love fashion, makeup, all the girly stuff. I love to collect makeup and shoes, you should see my collections. All the latest makeup products in the stores, I've got to buy. Handbags, too. Jewellery.. Everything.
I'm a girly girl, but at the same time, I love my sports. Especially football and cricket. Liverpool FC and Pakistan cricket team for life! ;]

Relationship: Married, Taken, Committed, In Lurveee.

2. Describe yourself in a few lines.

What can I say about myself? Hmm, let me think. I'm definitely the craziest girl you'll ever meet, so if you're friends with me, then consider yourself lucky. I'm just kidding. I'm really stubborn, sometimes get angry too quickly, but I'd do anything for my loved ones. Anything at all. My family and friends mean the world for me. So, I'm a crazy, annoying, friendly, weird, loving and kind girl. Crazy in capital letters, though.

(A/N: Ikr! You are the most craziest girl I have ever known, Ma Shaa Allah! 😍).

3. What good changes do you want to bring in yourself?

Changes?! None! I'm perfect! Again, I'm just kidding. Just kidding.
I definitely want to not get angry so quickly. Because sometimes, I get angry in seconds. So, I need to bring my temper down just a notch.
I need to sort myself out in a way that I don't let everyone walk over me again. I need to trust the right people in my life. And I need to stop getting anxious about tiny things. At times, I argue unnecessarily with those I love the most. And trust me, it's always my fault. I need to stop doing this.
Physically, I want to exercise more. I'm not saying that I'm unhealthy or unfit, or overweight, but I want to make exercise more of a hobby. Not just walking, because I do plenty of that daily. I want to exercise more.

(A/N: Awww, In Shaa Allah you will do it. May Allah (S.W.T) make it easy for you, Aameen ya rab).

4. Which book was your first book on Wattpad and what were your thoughts on it?

I started reading books on Wattpad without having a personal account, and this was years ago. Back when I was in high school, doing my GCSE's. Years ago! 6-7 years ago, wow. Back then, for some weird reason, I used to be obsessed with teacher-student stories. I used to read those all the time, and I'm pretty sure that the first ever Wattpad book I read was a teacher-student romance. I don't remember the name of it, though. It was a cliché, teen book full of lovey dovey stuff. I'm not interested in that anymore, though.
The first Spiritual/Islamic book I read on Wattpad was 'A Muslim's Romantic Journey' by KittyCrackers. I have so much to say about this book, that I'd go on forever and ever. It's one of the best books I've ever read, it was so cute and so beautifully written. It taught me a lot about life, marriage and family. It's such an amazing book. If you guys haven't read it, what are you waiting for? Go! Now! You won't regret it a single bit.