20.........

Manan came to room said her to change he to go for change came back to her room Nandini came out in washroom Manik carry her in his arms  Manik lay down Nandini on bed nd sat beside her.

Manik- Jaan u r happy na?

Nandini - so much thank you Mani to coming back in my life.

Manik- it's my luck I get u back  thank you to make this monster turn  to Ur mani.

Manik see her neck nd mark on there.

Manik- Jaan did it's hurts?

Manik caressing her mark Nandini nodded no.

Manik- so u love it (teasing) can I do it again

Nandini blushing.manik came to her Nandini close her eyes Manik see her face nd smile.kiss her lips softly she too respond.after sometime they broke their kiss.

Manik- I am addicted to Ur lips it's taste so good.i said na I kiss u daily but in my limit before our marriage.

Manik kiss her forehead.

Manik- Jaan I can't share u chahe woh Ayaan hi kyu na ho.

Nandini- mani he is child I love to be his Chachi nd I m only your ok he is just like my child.

Manik- good night

Nandini kiss his cheeks said-good night.

Manik hug her waist tightly slept in her chest Nandini ruffle his hairs.

Manik- u know Jaan I feel peace in lay on u like this when I was small nyonika never care me, breastfeeding me,never lay me on her chest like this.now I want to feel motherly love will u gave me?

Nandini- Mani u can do anything with me which give u peace I will become Ur mother ,father,friend ,love everything whatever u want ok.

Manik hugged her tightly thank you.

Nandini kissed his forehead they slept like that

In morning.

Manik wake up first nd see his Jaan face who gave everything to him but what he did broke her but now he will do everything to protect nd love her.he kissed her forehead.

Manik- Jaan waky waky time get up.

Nandini snuggle more to him.

Nandini- no please let me sleep after so long I felt peace in your arms.

Manik- please Jaan today pandit ji came to tell our marriage dates.

Nandini wake up see his face smile

Nandini- good morning mani

Manik- good morning Jaan.

They freshen up came to downstairs.