Lost Soul's

-3rd person pov.-

After Alfred was found everyone went to bed.

It was a very peaceful night until Alfred woke up from a nightmare.

He was shaking, tears streaming down his face. He choked down his sobs trying to prevent Matthew from waking up. So far it was working.

During his break down Batman woke up.

Batman moved closer to Alfred and snuggled up against the young countries chest.

They stayed like that until Alfred drifted to sleep again. Though, his tears still stained his face.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sunrise was beautiful. Such a shame only no one saw it.

Matthew was too busy looking for his brother with Ivan to look at the sky's wonderful colors.

Arthur and Francis were busy comforting each other. Both trying desperately to convince each other that it wasn't their fault that Alfred was like this. Long story short they were both failing.

Feli, Romano, Ludwig, Gilbert, and Toni were all talking among themselves.

And Japan and China were talking to each other, happily sharing old stories with each other.

And no one was sitting alone. Though most people call no one, Alfred.

Alfred was looking out at the sunrise while listening to music from Hamilton. His eyes were dry. His hands were weak. His hair was darker along with his skin. Alfred looked like a different person.

Alfred sighed and got up after the sun finished rising. He walked through the halls aimlessly until he came to one of the emergency rooms Jay had talked about.

To anyone else, it would've looked like an empty room with 10 beds lined up against each wall. But Alfred saw different. He could see all the people sitting on those beds, he could hear all their voices, he knew what they are.

Ghosts.

Lost spirits.

The souls of the dead.

"Alfred."

"How are you?"

All the souls turned to look at him.

"Oh, hello. I'm fine." Alfred said rubbing his neck.

One soul shook her head, "You're not. We know what's been lurking these halls. We also know what those countries learned."

"Oh. Well, you all already knew." Alfred sighed. He looked around the room searching for something. "Has anyone seen John? I can't find him."

The souls shook their heads.

"Ok then. I'll be by again in a few days."

Alfred then turned and left the 'empty room'.

He then walked around for a while before heading to his room to get ready to read the book.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where in the world were you?" Arthur screamed.

Alfred was ten minutes late to reading the book due to talking too long with the dead.

"Arthur he was probably just going to eat. After the past few days, he needs a way to de-stress." Francis said.

"Whatever. He is here now, so we should start reading."

The countries nodded in agreement other than Alfred, Matthew, and Ivan. They were too busy glaring at Arthur to listen to what he was saying.

"So who wirr read?" Japan asked.

Feliciano's hand shot up. "Me! Me! Me! I want to read."

The book was handed over to the exited Italian who began reading immediately.

"Ve~ Ok first one is Gilberts,

Gilbert knows how to play the harp, flute, piano, violin, clarinet, trombone, and trumpet."

Alfred laughed, "Yeah dude your awesome. You taught me how to play like half of those."

Gilbert smiled, "Good times."

"When did you teach him how to play those?" Francis asked.

Gilbert smirked, "The same time that I taught him to do this," he cleared his throat and yelled, "Attention soldiers."

Alfred went rigid, he stood straight up and saluted.

Gilbert laughed. "Never gets old."

"Ok next one~! This is England's,

Arthur still sometimes reverts back to his punk phase. When it happens Francis ends up disowning him and ends with Alfred picking him up and the two going out and having the time of their lives. Though, Alfred knows to get him home before his phase ends or else he will get a very stern talking to."

"I don't regret anything."

"You let me get a tattoo during once while you were acting like a punk."

"Nevermind I regret somethings."

"Next~!"

"Ok, this is... I don't think I want to read anymore." Italy said sadly, hand the book to Romano.

"Fine, I'll read then Idiot. This one is the Prussian bastard's,

There was once two Prussia's. A boy and a girl. When Prussia was dissolved the female Prussia gave her life to let Gilbert live on. Because of this, no one remembers her except Gilbert."

"So that is who she was," Alfred mumbled.

"What?!"

*****I really am evil.

So many cliff hangers. Well, at least it's interesting.

So I'm running low on ideas for diary entries if anyone wants to help me by telling me some good ones. I will mention everyone who helps contribute to the entries at the end of the chapter I use it in.

Other than that I hope everyone is having a good day.

Bye!*****