3

Date: April 3rd

Date: April 3rd

School>>>>

Samaria : I'm be right back. Kentrell is outside.

Ari: Okurr

Samaria laughed as she made her way out the door.

Maurice: Hey Samaria

Samaria: Hey Maurice

She kept walking until she got to the door of Kentrell's truck. Once she reached the door she got in to get her food from Kentrell.

"Who was that?" Kentrell asked looking kind of heated.

"Damn can you say hey first??" *laughs*

" Answer my question. I ain't playin' witcho ass."

" His name is Maurice."

"Why he talking to you?"

"Kentrell all the nigga said was hey."

Samaria POV,

I'm not even gon' lie.... I hate how over protective Kentrell is sometimes. Like I don't even fuck with Maurice like that. He can't even be considered a friend. Maurice more like an associate. Shit maybe less than that. Kentrell act like I fuck with these people at this school. *laughs*

"Samaria you know that I don't fuck wit no niggas talking to you. If that nigga every try to take you from me , I'm blowing that nigga brains out."

" You wildn. Trelly you know I don't fuck with none of these people that go here barely."

"STOP CALLING ME TRELLY BEFORE YOU DON'T BE GOING BACK INTO THAT SCHOOL!"

"Was that a threat or you tryna turn me on?", she asked smirking

"Wait until you come home. You ain't gon' have that boldness in you no mo", Kentrell said in all seriousness.

"Sure...Goodbye Kentrell"

She gave him a kiss on his cheek and went back into the school. When she got back into the building she sat by her friend Makya.

Samaria: My bad girl. That nigga start tripping over Maurice because he told me he when I was walking out there.

Ari: *laughs* He loves yo ass.

Samaria : I know. And he over protective too.

Ari: Girl you got you a good nigga. Herb be out here playing with my feelings.

Samaria: He'll come through. Herb ain't gon' do you like that. He already know what's going to happen if he try it.

Ari: *laughs* Hopefully

After their little chat/ lunch break (whatever you wanna call it) they went back to class.

End of the day>>>>>>>>