Chapter Forty-Nine - The Plan

Saw people in the comments talk about their bias being Yugyeom so here y'all go come get y'all juice (that sounds really bad in the context of this chapter shhh)

Taehyung was laying in the cell still, tears leaking out of his eyes as he laid there. He had no energy to move, although his body longed for the warmth and comfort of his clothes that laid strewn about the cell. He stretched his arm out, wincing at the searing pain that emanated from his lower regions before he finally reached the garment, pulling the long sleeved t-shirt towards him. He slid it over himself, pushing his nose further into the fabric when it slid over his face. He wanted to scream, wanted to run out of the place and fight his way back to you but he had lost all fight in him the second she had showed up, the reality that he really was back in hell consuming him. He was reminded once again of that night alone with you, when he had made so many advances, and then pulled away at the last second. It was her fault that he had been so terrified, he fully believed that you were going to not only force him to do it anyways but then beat him afterwards for being so selfish. But you hadn't, you had wiped his tears away and held him. She however, had slapped him, leaving a burning red handprint on his cheek as she screamed at him.

"You're so selfish and ungrateful, you filthy brat. You should be worshiping me, I'm letting you touch me, I'm giving you pleasure. You don't deserve pleasure, you deserve pain. But I deserve pleasure, and you're going to give it to me. Get on your back, now."

"No! I don't want to!"

Her eyes narrowed as he spoke to her, hands curling into fists.

"Did you just speak to me? Shut your mouth mutt. I don't care what you want, you're going to do what I make you do. The longer you protest, the harder I punish you."

A series of 'no!'s were all that could be heard throughout the dungeon by the other captive hybrids as she grabbed him, bending his arm and twisting it above his head. She pinned the other one there as well as she tore off his clothes, a heart-shattering scream leaving the dog hybrid as she touched and ripped the clothes that you had given him. He knew that as much as the garments may still smell like you, they'd also have some of her scent there, and that was the last thing he wanted, her tainting you.

He barely had time to finish putting on the shirt before a, 'psst', from the corner of his cell sounded throughout the room.

"You there, Taehyung, is it?"

He turned his head to stare at a pair of eyes that were staring right back at him from the next cell over. He nodded lightly and the hybrid pushed his face further into the light. Two long bunny ears poked out of the top of his head, light brown in color and drooping slightly.

"My name is Yugyeom. I used to have an owner too, but she sold me here. I just got here a little while ago. But from what I heard of her rather one sided conversation with you, you've been here before. Listen man, you gotta get back up. I can tell you love your owner, not this monster, but your real owner. Whoever it is, I know you love them. I wish my owner loved me, she hated me. She used me and then sold me here for not even that much money. To me, it seems like you've found the right person. You gotta fight for that. You gotta fight for love, you can't just let it slip through your fingers. You can hope that they find you, or you can make sure that they find you, you can find them."

"But what do I do? I can't go anywhere, I'm stuck here."

"I know. But you can suck up to master, I have a plan for you. Tell him that you want to bring in more money. Tell him that you want to sell yourself even more than he's already selling you. Give him the idea of putting your picture on a poster, advertise yourself as the selling point of the entire organization. You're already the best patient here, everyone wants you. Once your picture is on those flyers, and it's sent out to advertise, then hopefully, one poster will reach whoever you're trying to find and they'll come and get you. It's a long shot but, I've had a lot of time to think while sitting in here, and you seem really desperate."

Taehyung's battered tail had started to wag, she had really liked... abusing... his animal side. It was matted and sticky from where it had been and he longed for it to be shiny and clean, but he ignored it and focused on the bunny before him. The bunny stuck his hand through the bars between their cells, palm up. Taehyung took it in his own, raising it to his nose and sniffing it before deeming him safe. Yugyeom squeezed his hand, smiling at the dog hybrid as he scooted to the edge of his own cell. He raised his other hand, tangling it in Taehyung's slightly knotted hair. Taehyung felt the bunny's hand scratch his ear, closing his eyes and leaning into the amazing feeling that he had only ever felt from you and the others in your little makeshift family on occasion.

"I used to have two brothers, one of them was a dog hybrid. Jackson, that was his name. He was little, he used to love when I'd scratch his ears. Wish I knew where he was, my owner dropped me off here and said she was gonna go get rid of them. There was a baby too, Jinyoung. That was the other person. He was sweet, he just liked to be held. He loved playing with people's ears, he was never too rough either."

Yugyeom hadn't noticed that Taehyung's head had shot up at his brothers' names, he only noticed when his hand hit the floor instead of continued to be buried in Taehyung's hair.

"What? What is it?"

"Jackson and Jinyoung! The two kids! My owner, Y/N! That's her name, she- they- We were at the park and-"

"Slow down Taehyung, I can't understand anything you're saying."

Taehyung took a deep breath before continuing, "We were at the park, Y/N and our family, and Y/N was playing fetch with us. She threw the ball too hard and it left the park so she went to go get it and she came back with two kids! Their names were Jackson and Jinyoung! One was a puppy, a pitbull puppy and the other was a kitten, just a baby!"

Yugyeom's smile stretched across his entire face, "That's them! How were they, were they okay? Oh god, are they safe now?"

"Yes! They're safe now, Y/N has them, she'll protect them and take care of them."

"I'm so glad that they're safe! Oh, thank god."

Yugyeom flopped onto the floor of his cell dramatically, grinning up at the dog hybrid.

"Hey Taehyung?"

"Yeah?"

"You wanna be my friend?"