Chapter Five Alliance of Friends

The following morning, the castle became very active. Every servant and maid gossiped and did whatever it took to sneak a peek at the Guardian's. Even some villagers snuck into the castle to take a look, in order to stop this from happening the king had double the knights and ordered them to keep a look out for anything suspicious. Titan, made his way down a hallway accompanied by two knights. Titan had to walk slower than his normal pace because he had to prevent himself from stumbling over the shoes he had to wear, because of them he didn't walk right, how was he suspected to train in them? And with his chain hood on he didn't have his full vision, however the king insisted he covered up and hide his feature so it doesn't cause a problem with the other Guardian's. Why would they have a problem with it?

They arrived at their destination which was a large room. After the meeting yesterday the king wanted all of the Guardian's to report to this room for an all-day training session. With the door in sight the knights continued with the boy, "OH WAIT!" A young voice cried from behind them.

Stopping, the knights turned to face a young boy running towards them, it was Raul. The boy stopped in front of them and panted, "S-Sorry... I got turned a-around. Is this the room we're training in?"

"Yes, this is where the Guardian's will be training for the day," A knight confirmed.

"Great! T-Thank you," Raul said getting his wind back.

Raul joined them for the rest of the way, a knight opened the door for the two boys as they walked in. The knight kept one of the large doors open as him and his partner stood watch on the outside of the door. Raul seemed speechless with the size of the room, he glanced around seeing all the equipment and weapons they had, dagger, masses, swords and so much more where hanging up on a wall. June and General Arber where standing across the room talking with Azure as they waited for everyone to show up. Napoleon walked up to Raul and Titan, putting his arms around both the boys' shoulder, "Sorry boys I know she's pretty but she's already taken."

Raul got confused at his words, "huh?"

"Azure, you know the dark hair girl with the scar?" Napoleon went on. "Yeah me and her are a thing so, just thought I would bring it up before you two got any funny ideas."

Titan would have ripped into Napoleon the second he made contact with him if he hadn't started to talk. He wasn't use to any kind of contact, when he was younger he would cuddle up to the knight who he thought of as a mother figure, but nothing else since then. "She and you?" Titan spoke in disbelief that this idiot could ever be with someone as cool as her.

"I know it's hard to belief a guy like me could ever settle, but she practically begged me to be with her," Napoleon said confident, he then waved to Azure calling to her, "Hey babe!"

"Ugh..." Azure almost gagged in disgust at the sound of his voice. Him again.

The boys continued their conversation, "So yeah, just thought I should let you guys know," Napoleon moved to the front and faced them.

"Um... I'm not into that romance," Raul said still confused.

"I do not care," Titan said annoyed more than anything.

"Perfect!" Napoleon spoke with his hands, "Glade we had the chance to talk."

Napoleon patted the two boys on the shoulder then walked away to join the girls and the general. Raul and Titan shared a glance, Raul smiled nervously and was about to speak but Titan walked away from him, giving him a frown and narrowed eyes. "Is everyone here?" June asked Napoleon as he came up to them.

"All but that one girl who lost it last night," Napoleon said starting to flex in an attempt to show off. "But it's okay we don't need her, I'm like a one man army."