The Royal British

Y/N POV

We got back to class and continued our day of more boring lessons about IS. I paid a little bit of attention to the lessons to refresh my memory about them but just looked at the window with my book open to the page. I noticed Ichika was freaking out and not knowing exactly what the heck our teacher was talking about. Unfortunately for him, his sister noticed this which I could tell she was slightly irritated.

Chifuyu: Orimura did you read the reference manual before school started. Said walking up to him.

Ichika: Ugh are you talking about the big one?

Chifuyu: That's right. Didn't say required reading.

Ichika: Yeah but I threw it away.

Chifuyu then smacked him in the head with her bag hard. Of course, I shouldn't expect anything less since he can be an utter dumbass at times. Espically now. Can someone tell me why the hell did I become his friend again?

Chifuyu: I'll get you a new one and expect you to have to memories in a week.

Ichika: What that big book?!

Chifuyu: What did I say? Said glaring back at him.

I could see Ichika was scared seeing his sister's reaction.

Ichika: Yes Ma'am. Said as he hung his head in defeat.

Chifuyu: Good. Said then looked at me. Did you read the manual Mr. L/N?

I nodded to her and pulled out my copy of it which had bookmark tabs highlighting the important parts.

Chifuyu: Good to see you have read it.

I gave a thumbs up and as well holding up my notepad after I placed the book down.

Y/N: I have this memorized Ms. Orimura so I don't mind if Ichika takes mine.

Chifuyu: Well I'm impressed that you have it memorized and still have it. Fine, he can have it. Said then looked at Ichika. You should learn to more like L/N, Orimura.

I gave Ichika my book and sat back down in my seat as the class continued. Eventually class came to an end for us and I stretched in my seat. Ichika got up from his seat and walked over to me.

Ichika: Guess I owe ya Y/N.

I nodded to him and wrote.

Y/N: 'Big time man. Those pages that have the tabs are the important parts so start with those before ya go into further details.'

Ichika: How were you able to memories this whole bookman. I don't think I can have this memorized in a week.

Y/N: I didn't slack off unlike you man

Ichika: Hey that's kinda harsh man.

Y/N: Eh whatever plus my sis and mom taught me most of what I know anyway.

Ichika: Guess that makes sense.

???: May I have a moment?

We both looked to see it was one of the girls in the class who had walked up to us.