Chapter 4

And here's the next chapter!! I know it took me forever to update but blame school work not me.

****not edited

Blake Lively as Rachel Brooks

Chapter Four

I was still waiting in the park for Adrian because I didn't want to go home and change. After half an hour later Adrian called me.

"Hey! Where are you?" He said.

"Oh I'm not home, I'm at the park near my house but don't worry I'll come to you and I also have nothing to wear cause I just had a fight with my mom." I finished.

I took my bookbag with me and I started walking towards the house hoping to meet Adrian halfway.

"Ohh it's okay we'll stop by my house and we'll ask my sister for something so you could wear." He was thoughtful and I liked that. I smiled and sniffed.

"Thanks a lot actually!" He was the only person that I knew right now that wasn't getting in my nerves.

"No problem!" He said through the phone.

I started looking around to see if he was here but then I saw a car driving towards me. I knew it was him. I closed the phone and waited for him to get closer. Once he came to the stop I opened the passenger door and I sat with my bookbag laying on my lap.

"Hey!" He smiled.

"Hi!" Okay it was kinda awkward being here with him without even knowing this guy.

"So we get something for you to wear and then we go there alright."

I managed to mouth on "okay".

After a minute of an awkward silence I decided to speak.

"So I have a question."  I stated looking at him.  He looked back at me and said "Okay what is it?"

"Why am I in your car going to this party with you without even knowing you and plus you have a girlfriend." This question had been bothering me since I got into his car so I just couldn't let it slide.

He chuckled. It was a sound that made me smile for no reason but it was cute.

"Okay, that was more than one question but I'll clear it up. Yes you are going to this party with me because I invited you and yes you don't know me but this is a chance to do that and no I don't have a girlfriend." He said all that in one breath. Wait he doesn't have a girlfriend?  Um wasn't he dating my sister?

"I thought you were dating my sister." I clarified.

I saw him look outside the window and then straight into my eyes.

"I wouldn't call it dating though."

"So you mean friends with benefits cause that  just makes it so much better." I put out a tone so he'll know that I was being sarcastic. 

He cleared his throat and decided to not answer my question.

"So you ready for soccer practice tomorrow?" He asked changing the subject. I didn't why he didn't want to answer it I mean it's just a yes or no question, no inbetween.

"Yeah I guess I mean I have nothing better to do." He chuckled again.

"So what do you actually do at these parties? I mean I've read about them but never been to one." It was true.

Adrian looked at me with a surprised face. "Really never?"

I nodded.

"Well then I better make sure you have an amazing time so you want to go again." He winked. Oh god!