Chapter 15.

" You have got to be kidding me." I mumble, looking at the local pub in front of us.

This is one of the most popular ones here in Rivermead, with occasional visits from bikers. It can get crowded sometimes and they aren't so easy to persuade on the under age.

It would be a hard thing to do. You'd have to do something in order to get in, maybe know someone, just to be let in.

How was Wesley able to get in, is my question.

I just hope he doesn't land himself into trouble.

" Any idea on how we can get in?" I ask, glancing between Fin and the entrance, blocked by the bouncer.

He looks scary enough over here, I can't imagine being in front of him.

" I know someone ----------"

He tells me, busy texting furiously on the phone.

" Who?"

He doesn't answer me but continues on texting, before I can question him again, I jump from my seat when there's a knock on his window. He pulls the window down and a late twenties looking tall, blonde haired female, comes into view.

" I should smack your head right now, just for being here." The female says.

" Is he still in there?" Fin asks.

" Yeah, but luckily I've got him locked in one of the girls changing rooms, " she says, glancing around as if cautious of being caught standing here.

" That's good, as long as we can get him out of here without being noticed."

"It won't be that easy. See, you two need to look the part," she says, stealing a glance my way, acknowledging me for the first time.

" What does that mean?" I ask, speaking up for the first time.

" Uh, we can't go in like this." Fin tells me, sinking back in the seat and away from me, like he's scared of my reaction.

I take a minute to look between them, trying to understand what they mean.

" Here, " the lady throws a big white plastic bag inside the car. " By the way, I'm Misty, " she introduces herself.

" Chloe." I respond, grabbing the plastic bag before Fin can do it.

Pulling the contents out, my eyes widen at the little to non clothing . These should be illegal to even wear but it's evident that this is the norm for this place. With the people who come and go from the entrance.

" Do I really have to wear this?" I ask, looking over the clothes with the silent prayer, for them to magically disappear.

" If you want easy access, " they both say at the same time. " And you can serve as a distraction for them to not even wonder about your age." Misty finishes off.

My eyes widen more, when I hear this.

" What do you think I am, some rag doll to be tossed around by those disgusting men?" I ask, feeling quite offended by this.

" I don't mean it in a bad way, but anything female around here is distraction enough, and you're quite easy on the eye. You just need to play around with what your mama gave you, for a little while till we get your friend out." Misty says.

" Chloe, we could go back right now and leave Wesley here till morning, I'm sure he can find his way home early in the morning, if they don't find him and beat him up for --------"

" Okay, okay!......I-I'll do it, you don't have to paint such a picture for me. " I mumble, crossing my arms. " Now where do I change?" I ask, not at all happy about this.