Chapter 11

Dracula's POV

Thank goodness that lady is gone. Why does she keeps on holding me earlier? She's so clingy like what the hell! I told Chef L to cook her a new dish so she wouldn't keep on talking to me. And what happened to Y/N? That's the first time I saw her like that.

"Hey Drac, you ok?" Frank asked from out of nowhere.

"I-uhh yes! I'm fine." I replied.

"Mann did you see how that girl came here? And I mean is she is hot! But I think she has an interest on Drac." Murray said and keeps on teasing me. I do not like Ivy!

"I don't like her. And I will never like her."

"Sureee...because Y/N alreasy owns your heart..."

I smiled when I heard they mentioned Y/N's name. She's so beautiful.

"What if make another move on Y/N? Maybe another date wo-"

"No!no!no!no!no more dates ok? I'm always sweating when i go to these 'dates' thing." I said

"Then how are you gonna get Y/N to hangout with you?" Wayne asked.

I started to think some things to what she might like. Books already done, does she likes cleaning? Gardening? What does she likeee????

Then we heard an explosion coming from the hotel kitchen.

"What was that?" Frank asked.

"I don't know. Let's check what it was."

We ran all the way to kitchen and heard screaming from inside.

"Is there fire inside?!" Frank asked in terror.

"The door is locked!"

The screams inside the kitchen got louder and louder.

"What's going on inside there?!"

"Step aside!" I said and used my powers to open the door.

I spotted Chef L screaming in excitement with the others,what are they doing qnd what's all the screaming about?

"Hey hey! Why are you all screaming?" Griffin asked them.

"The new dish was a masterpiece!"

"And we made more dishes than what we've expected!"

"Huh? I said only one dish to cook." I told them. Chef L walked to me and squeling in excitement.

"Good day Mr Dracula, i have to say! Perfecto! The dish was a success thanks to Miss Y/N herself!"

Y/N was in here?

Then the kitchen door opened revealing Y/N wearing an apron and was carrying a pot. She looks so cute.

"Soup's ready!" She exclaimed.

Everyone cheered including Frank and the others. She put the pot of soup in the table and grabbed a spoon to test the taste.

"Oh Señorita Y/N, we would be so problematic if you didn't come and help."

"No problem Chef L." She said and smiled.

She tastes the soup she made and I have to admit, i wanted to taste the soup she made. Everyone was around her and asking for some taste of the soup, including Murray, Frank, Griffin and Wayne.

I walked a little closer to them and saw Y/N feeding everyone around her, how cute. She feeded Frank and the others till she spotted me and smiled.

"Drac!Come here and try some. I need your help too for later " She said that made me smile and walked to her. The soup that she made looks so delicious.

"Open wideee~" she said and waited for me to open my mouth since she will feed me and let me taste her masterpiece.

I wasa about to open my mouth till the kitchen door opened revealing Ivy with a glare.

"What is going on here?!"

I stared at Y/N who looked pissed at seeing Ivy by the door.

"I was having a peaceful sleep till I heard a ruckus down here. Care to explain what's happening here?" She asked and seems to be waiting for someone to answer her answer.

"Can't you just go away?were just cooking here and you keep on disturbing us." Y/N stated.

Oh boy.

"Ohh is that so Miss Y/N?" She leaned in closer to Y/N's face.

"And what's this?" She pointed to the soup.

"It's Señorita Y/N's masterpiece!"

"Masterpiece? Psh more like trashpiece."

"Keep your dirty mouth shut Ivy!" Y/N screamed and I went by her side to calm her down.

"Y/N calm down."

Ivy spotted me and smiled.

"Why hello Count Dracula." She said and said on the counter.

"Care to join me by the pool later at night?" She asked me and I facepalmed. Y/N looked disgusted at how Ivy was in her way of words.

"I-I'm busy later so maybe no." I replied and she looked sad.

"Awww come onn pleasee dracky wacky..."

She walked towards me and leaned in closer to me. I was shock by her sudden move and so did the others, especially Y/N who looked shock at what's happening.

"Dracky wacky?" Y/N blurted out and Ivy just rolled her eyes and hugs me.

"Mmhhhmm i like your scent Count..."

I pushed her away since I was really uncomfortable at what she was doing to me. I looked at Y/N and she just gave me a 'whatcha gonna do now boi?' look.

"Urgh. Fine, maybe next time. Can you just help me with my bathtub, it seems to be stuck Count."

I didn't wanna go.

"You can ask the zombies to help you with your bathtub, im still busy here in the kitchen." I stated.

"What? Why? What are you gonna do here? Help this lil missy?"

Y/N glared at her.

"I-I just wanna help here in the kitchen."

"Pleaseee Drackyyy~" she keeps on pleading

"No no."

"Pleaseee~"

"I-I'm sorry i re-"

"Just go Drac."

I stared at Y/N who was looking at the floor in sorrow.

"B-but I thought you want me to help you here?" I asked her.

"I-I can handle it. Just go fix that bathtub of hers." She said and walked into the kitchen supplies room. I looked how she enters with that frown on her face.

"Well, that's pretty catchy. Come on dracky wacky!"

Then I was pulled by Ivy on the way to her room. Once we were inside, i checked her bathtub to see if something was wrong.

"It seems to be working fi-"

I felt someone hugged me from behind and saw Ivy with a seductive look.

"Just look closely"

That was the moment I left as fast a possible. I couldn't stay too long in there, it's making me really uncomfortable.

Ivy's POV

I saw the door open when the Count left ase fast as possible. I groaned in anger and sat on my bed. That Y/N is always in our way! She's just trash! I should be with Drac not her!

I grabbed a picture, a picture that reminds me so much of my past. I stared at it with anger and teared it.

"You will soon be mine..."

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

A/N
VOTE AND FOLLOW!
👇👇👇