єℓєνєи

grayson's pov

Tuesday couldn't have come faster. I was basically going insane, I had wanted to see Ethan so bad. When I was when drunk texting him, and Lexi, Meg, and Chrissi were passed out all around me, I had jumped up and started dancing. Ethan texting me Sunday night had maybe my day so much better. Yeah, the girls coming over and making me smile and laugh with them was great after what the man did to me Saturday night after Ethan dropped me off.

The day went by so slow in my mind. Lexi and I tried to stay awake all History class, but I was literally falling asleep as we watched a boring documentary about something dumb. I turned my head and laughed at the man who was talking Chinese and Lexi rolled her eyes at me, "What's so funny?" I wheezed at her comment and Lexi had to put a hand over her mouth to stop herself from cackling. I could feel my face redden when Chris looked over at us. There was a questioning look in his eyes. I winked at him, a smirk coming over his face.

It was harmless flirting but after class was over and Chris pushed Lexi out of the way to talk to me, I had realized he had gotten the wrong message. "So, wanna come to a party at mine tonight?" I had pulled his arm away from my waist, "I think I'll pass. I have plans tonight." Chris sighed, "Who has your attention?" I blushed, "A person..." Chris smirked, "An older man?" I laughed, picking up my pace, making Chris run after me.

"Why do you care?" Chris stopped me, grabbing my arms. "I've always cared, Grayson. I just never maned up enough and came and told you." I rolled my eyes, "You know you're hot," I gave him the satisfaction for just a moment, "but you think with your fucking dick. Not your heart." I took his hands off my arms and walked away, moving my ass and hips like I ruled the place. I was the Queen and no one was going to take that title from me, and I was going to get my King tonight.

"What the hell just happened?" Lexi had finally caught up to me, "Chris thought he was getting this." Lexi smiled and laughed, I ran a hand through my hair. "I'm guessing you told him off." I smirked, "Hell yeah I did." Lexi put her hand around my shoulders, I wrapped mine around her waist, "To English!" I laughed, "To English!" And then we pranced off into English class and I daydreamed about Ethan and I's date tonight. Lexi had asked a few times what was up, but I never fessed up and told her. It wasn't that I was afraid to tell her, I just had no idea what she'd think. And I couldn't lose my friend.

****

I had gotten home and napped for an hour. I had to catch up on the zzz's. You know? Waking up at like 6 everyone morning is a pain in my fucking ass. I came home everyday and slept for one or two hours like a Grandma, but for the rest of the night I was at full energy and I needed enough energy to do- well, whatever Ethan wanted. Wink. Wink. But even though I wanted to have sex with Ethan, I knew that today would not be the day to do it.

I got up out of my bed around 7 and gave myself and hour to get ready. I hooked my phone up to my speaker and blasted music, I took my hairbrush and started to use it as a microphone as I jumped up and down to What the Hell by Avril Lavigne. "All my life I've been good, but now? Wooohhhh WHAT THE HELL!" I jumped and danced until I had stopped, seeing my mother in the mirror, a hand on her hip. "Hi, Mum." She didn't look pleased, "What are you doing?" I put the brush on the sink, "Getting ready."

A confused look came over her face, "Ready for what?" Did I want to tell her? "A date." A smile came over my mother's face. "With who?" I shrugged, "No one you'd know, Mama." She smiled,
"Come here. I want to see my baby." I smiled, a few tears coming to my eyes. "You've grown up so much." She ran a hand down my face. "And I barely have seen you. Only caring about work." The tears came down both our faces, "Don't worry, Mama. You haven't missed much." She broke out into a sob, kissing my cheek. "Live your life, baby. I have a wonderful time on your date."