Reminder

Reminder:

The following contents happened between the years 2013, 2014, and 2015. And please never think any of the characters as the author. The characters and I (as an author) have different personalities. Don't judge. No hate. Just love.

All rights reserved. No part of this work may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without permission except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews. This book is a work of fiction, names, characters, places and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. No part of this publication can be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without permission in writing from the author.

Copy this story in any way and kakaskasin po kita ng tiniduuurr :D Seriously.

Last reminder, hindi po ako sanay na magsulat ng story in Filipino. So this book may seem bad at first but I promise I'll improve my writing to satisfy every reader.

-shierustellae

P.S. I'm a huge fan of Author's Note so you might as well expect it in almost every chapter. I love connecting with you guys.